I want to buy Monitor Audio Bronze 200 or Acoustic Energy AE109 MK2 for NAD C325BEE amplifier. For all kinds of music (pop, rock, dance). Which would

Moli

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
I want to buy Monitor Audio Bronze 200 or Acoustic Energy AE109 MK2 for NAD C325BEE amplifier. For all kinds of music (pop, rock, dance). Which wouldbetter

I want to buy Monitor Audio Bronze 200 or Acoustic Energy AE109 MK2 for NAD C325BEE amplifier. For all kinds of music (pop, rock, dance). Which wouldbetter
Unfortunately nobody here can say for sure. Many will have opinions but that's all they are.
Why did you select these two? Can you get to audition them? It's the only way you will know.
What size of room do you intend to use them in?

Moli

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
Unfortunately, I can't listen to it. There may be another offer... 20 square meters......
I would have money for these in Hungary.
You may also be interested in other brands...

Last edited:

Moli

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
I have a pair of Q Acoustics 3030i on matching stands and they sound better than ever. Had them 3 years and they are very clean and detailed. Not too much bass, but they do need the foam bungs in the ports to stop any boominess. They must be a lot cheaper than when I bought them. The Monitor Audio Bronze 200 will give you more bass and that might cause issues in a smaller room. Id I was buying new speakers for £1000 or less, I'd be listening to the Q Acoustics 5040 and it's much cleaner in the bass than its predecessor, according to many reviews.
And have you heard Acoustic Energy? What do you think about it?
The room is 20 square meters. Would there be much bass from Monitor Audio?

TRENDING THREADS