I have received a Panasonic DMP-BDT310 which should have been a DMP-BDT210.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Badgeman Brown said:
I think everyone missed the point here, I was looking for a review....

And you got one, it's the model up from the one you bought, so if the one you wanted was good, this one is better. Here's the WHF review both the 210 and the 310 are 5-star players.

Just to be clear, I agree with those saying you need to get in touch with the retailer, what I was questioning was the idea that in the reverse situation the retailer would chase you to issue a refund (I'm aware Amazon do this if a price drops from the time you order an item but I suspect that's largely automatic).

A

Anonymous

Is the warranty for 1 year or an extended one? If it is for 1 year i would not tell them. It is their error and chances are it will be fine for a year. If it is a 3 or 5 year warranty i would tell them but as it is their error you should ask them to send round a courier to pick it up. I think the people saying this is theft and you might be sued need to be a little less melodramatic.

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
they may have ran out of stock of the 210 and just sent the 310 in its place.. i had the 310 for a while and it was a noisey unit as was the other i demo'd at the store - must have been a bad batch though as others didnt report the same issue.. i think there might be some other slight improvements in the 310 around audio - i think it has tube sound or something like that that may not be included in the 210...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts