I bet your hi fi sounds better this evening...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
audioaffair said:
Having said that, you can usually get the same "night performance" from a dedicated mains solution that you use all the time - i.e. mains filter and proper shielded mains cables
Twist the handle on the tin-opener just a couple more times and you should have the lid on that can of worms well and truly off ;)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Alantiggger said:
Over from Scotland ? Usually the weather comes over to Scotland, Northern England from... from Ireland though :?

You could well be right, but where there's doubt, there's the potential for blame. :p

A

Anonymous

I am on my 3rd magner's, my hifi does sound pretty good tonight :beer:

A

Anonymous

It's hot here in Havana, sun been shining for months Nick Cave is sounding good on my Pro-ject Turntable..........Have a cigar comrades.

A

Anonymous

yes wet wet wet sounding good marti pellows sounds great.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Lee H said:
the record spot said:
Given that this was a joke thread, lobbed in with possibly dubious intent, why add fuel to the fire?

A general observation of the forum at the moment suggests that in amongst the genuinely helpful & interesting threads, there is a growing tendency for trolling and setting out to wind up other members along with cheap point scoring. It's getting distasteful.

Strange: I didn't see this thread as either a joke one, or a trolling one, whatsoever.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
Lee H said:
the record spot said:
Given that this was a joke thread, lobbed in with possibly dubious intent, why add fuel to the fire?

A general observation of the forum at the moment suggests that in amongst the genuinely helpful & interesting threads, there is a growing tendency for trolling and setting out to wind up other members along with cheap point scoring. It's getting distasteful.

Strange: I didn't see this thread as either a joke one, or a trolling one, whatsoever.

This thread isn't, but some of the replies have been close on it. It was a more general observation. There seems to be more of it about. You've asked people to drop it or stop having a go at other members a fair bit recently.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts