I am thinking about doing a subscription to iTunes - anyone else do it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Not that impressed with Amazon Prime Music and was wondering the pros and cons of iTunes subscription?

cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
iTunes is free.

Do you mean Apple Music?
I pay for iTunes? Like £1 per song, I was thinking about doing a £10 a month subscription?

My niece has just told me Spotify is free too! Just downloaded it and am currently listening to it! Is it really free and iTunes too?

cheers!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
chebby said:
iTunes is free.

Do you mean Apple Music?

I pay for iTunes? Like £1 per song, I was thinking about doing a £10 a month subscription?

Ok iTunes software is free and paying to download tracks or albums is entirely optional. You can just as easily download/rip all your own content to it and never pay a penny.

Apple Music is a streaming service that costs £9.99 per month.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
iTunes is free.

Do you mean Apple Music?

Ok iTunes software is free and paying to download tracks or albums is entirely optional. You can just as easily download/rip all your own content to it and never pay a penny.

Apple Music is a streaming service that costs £9.99 per month.
Cheers Chebby! Very helpful. Ta.

D

Deleted member 2457

Is it true with Spotify for £10 a month you get to keep all the music you download even if you quit it?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
Is it true with Spotify for £10 a month you get to keep all the music you download even if you quit it?

Why not google it ...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/If-I-cancel-my-spottily-premium-account-do-I-lose-all-my-music/td-p/155436

... i’ve finished now. I think you want to download a ton of stuff, cancel the subscription after one payment, and then have a big library of almost free music!

I can’t (and wouldn’t) help you with that although I’m sure someone else will if it’s possible.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheers Chebby, now I am using Spotify I am thinking about buying a new phone but not an Apple one, is the Samsung s8 the best option? Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts