how you would spend 1000$?

turgimon

Nov 17, 2019
Visit site
hey,

so my stereo today including, pioneer a70 integrated amp, bluesound node 2i, and epos m12.2 bookshelf speakers. already upgraded my power, speakers and interconnect cables. now I have a budget of 1000$. what should I do? DAC? change speakers? better stands? also particular recommends would help :)

Last edited:

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Why are you feeling the need to upgrade? Why not have a listen to some active/powered speakers and decide if a traditional amp + passive speaker or a powered speaker alternative is the way to go? I listened to my first (modestly priced) studio monitor the other day and was very impressed.

turgimon

Nov 17, 2019
Visit site
Why are you feeling the need to upgrade? Why not have a listen to some active/powered speakers and decide if a traditional amp + passive speaker or a powered speaker alternative is the way to go? I listened to my first (modestly priced) studio monitor the other day and was very impressed.

I did listen to a few powered speakers before, none of them make me want to change my stereo for it.

D

Deleted member 188516

you benefit from the active crossoverhttps://www.13thnote.net/2020/03/04/passive-and-active-speakers/

i read that (ace) article after watching your atc video. i really do think its a no brainer to go active...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts