iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
No idea on blackberry, can not do it on the iPhone either. Impossible for me in IE have to use chrome. And found a way tonight of posting decent size images you can actually see rather than thumbnails. Sorry, no help I feel you're pain!

A

Anderson

Don't know about BB but on iPhone..

Get "imgur" app on your phone, select the picture you want to upload and upload it via imgur app.

uxjInirl.jpg

rnf1KIDl.jpg

5nmpOFCl.jpg

Once it's uploaded you'll get the option to "copy link", chose this option.

xyNR6tml.jpg

In browser of your choice in What HiFi forum click the little picture icon above the comments box, long press in the url input box that appears and chose paste.

xBtBW0Rl.jpg

Click save on the post and your done.

ItVpAPXl.jpg

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
drummerman said:
Same here with IE. Can't upload pictures or links.

Perhaps someone of the site team could post some instructions in this thread?

Why can't you post links? Just click on the 4th symbol from left after U then paste link in box then click OK.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
BigH said:
drummerman said:
Same here with IE. Can't upload pictures or links.

Perhaps someone of the site team could post some instructions in this thread?

Why can't you post links? Just click on the 4th symbol from left after U then paste link in box then click OK.
Does not work on my IE click the box and thats it just stays there nothing you can do will get it to come out of it. You have to shut the window, also no smileys in IE. Chrome perfect.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
SteveR750 said:
How do you maintain the correct aspect ration, i.e. auto sizing to fit?

I belive it to be in the lap of the Gods! its a real pain i only found out 2 day ago how to get bigger pics from flicr posted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts