How much for System/Speakers...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there, just registered today and wondering whether anyone out there is interested in this or can assist with offering an idea of value for these items.

My Partner has some gear she wants to sell and as neither she nor myself know anything about Hi-Fi equipment I thought maybe I could post a comment on this forum. Well looked after and boxed in secure storage for now (friends house!!)

My Partner wants to sell a Musical Fidelity Nu Vista Cd Player and Amplifier and a set of Shahinian Obelisk speakers not sure of age but she still has receipts for some of the items including speakers.

Any ideas how much we can ask for the lot realistically or do you know of any retailer that would purchase them without us purchasing any items from them ie. trading in only.

Many thanks in anticipation

Martin

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Nu-Vista CD player trade in is around £500, private around £800. Amp should fetch few hundread more and Shahinian Obelisk around £1.5 - £2K, private, considerbly less as a trade in as they are not the easiest to sale. These are Lovely pair of speakers, massive soundstage and superb bass.

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

Would be very interested in your speakers ....... have been after a pair for some time ...... do send me an email if you want to discuss guy_durden@hotmail.com

All the best,

Guy

Dan Turner

Jul 9, 2007
Visit site
Have you hooked it all up and listened to it? If not then why don't you try that first - you may find it sounds pretty good and want to keep it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts