How do I get Best Music Sound There Is, Whatever Cost?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

atticus

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I certainly wouldn't go into a hifi dealership and say that, for a start!

There is an awful lot of smoke and mirrors in the hifi world and I, for one, was totally taken in by it - hook, line and sinker. The last time I went into my HiFi dealer, one of the younger sales assistants said (in what he presumably thought was a joking manner) "we've had all your money so we're moving onto someone else". Hmmm.

If money really is no object and you enjoy chopping and changing then, by all means, go for it. However, I had a 10k system -from the afore-mentioned dealer- that I sold for my current 3k system and one that takes the original setup to the cleaners.

I would respectfully suggest you tread extremely carefully and trust nothing but your own ears.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
atticus said:
I certainly wouldn't go into a hifi dealership and say that, for a start!

There is an awful lot of smoke and mirrors in the hifi world and I, for one, was totally taken in by it - hook, line and sinker. The last time I went into my HiFi dealer, one of the younger sales assistants said (in what he presumably thought was a joking manner) "we've had all your money so we're moving onto someone else". Hmmm.

If money really is no object and you enjoy chopping and changing then, by all means, go for it. However, I had a 10k system -from the afore-mentioned dealer- that I sold for my current 3k system and one that takes the original setup to the cleaners.

I would respectfully suggest you tread extremely carefully and trust nothing but your own ears.

Well said Atticus.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
avalassia said:
:? Want to buy something with wonderful sound, clarity, top notes, warmth, bass but not too heavy, with CD, DAB, streaming, connectable to tv/pc etc, and wireless (if poss). Any excellent advice please? I've inherited some money, so can afford to spend. Thank you.
Hi avalssassia you have our attention what do you think for those about to rock we salute you:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

TRENDING THREADS