• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

How come Pioneer amps have stopped coming in the UK?

buzz_lightclick

Nov 21, 2007
Is this the end for them now? Does anyone know anything? Can you see stock for the Pioneer Sc-lx704/904 which are the latest amps? Thanks
Have you gone off your SC-LX901 then?
Might be worth phoning or emailing Pioneer customer services tomorrow to ask if the 904 is ever going to be released over here.

gel

Have you gone off your SC-LX901 then?
Might be worth phoning or emailing Pioneer customer services tomorrow to ask if the 904 is ever going to be released over here.
No, I haven’t used it since I got it back. Just using my Pioneer Sc-lx81 amp still. No, I just wanted to know what Pioneer intentions were. Whether that’s it for them or what, last I heard Denon we’re trying to buy Pioneer/Onkyo.

buzz_lightclick

Nov 21, 2007

gel

A lot of products are in short supply due to Covid 19, not just Pioneer.

Bill
You’re right Bill supply chain issues due to Covid:

buzz_lightclick

Nov 21, 2007
No, I haven’t used it since I got it back. Just using my Pioneer Sc-lx81 amp still. No, I just wanted to know what Pioneer intentions were. Whether that’s it for them or what, last I heard Denon we’re trying to buy Pioneer/Onkyo.
How come you are using the LX81 and not the 901?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS