How can i know About music stream?

devidwins

Jan 4, 2023
Visit site
Hello there, Actually i want to know properly music Stream. Actually I love music that why i want to learn more about the music. If anyone have so much experience about music then please help me with that.
Thank you...

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
Hello there, Actually i want to know properly music Stream. Actually I love music that why i want to learn more about the music. If anyone have so much experience about music then please help me with that.
Thank you...

Welcome, you have asked a very broad question. and will need to know a little more first before anybody can help you further.

Do you have any equipment already, amp, cd player, speakers, DAC?

Do you want a box to sit in your hifi rack or are you happy to use a computer/tablet?

Do you have a stable high-data internet connection?

Do you just want to stream locally (recorded cd's on a hard drive) or listen to a service such a Spotify?

most importantly what's your budget?

devidwins

Jan 4, 2023
Visit site
Welcome, you have asked a very broad question. and will need to know a little more first before anybody can help you further.

Do you want a box to sit in your HiFi rack or are you happy to use a computer/tablet?

Do you just want to stream locally (recorded cd's on a hard drive) or listen to a service such a Spotify?

yes I have ,

Do you want a box to sit in your HiFi rack or are you happy to use a computer/tablet?
Yes I have a computer Table in my home.

yes I have a internet connection with 30Mbps speed.

locally

yes I have good budget

Dom

DI.FM is £96 every 2 years its cheap and cheerful radio electronic streaming, comes with other browser and mobile app genre's too like classical, jazz, movie and rock music.

Last edited:

devidwins

Jan 4, 2023
Visit site
DI.com is £96 every 2 years its cheap and cheerful radio electronic streaming, comes with other browser and mobile app genre's too like classical, jazz, movie and rock music.
okay I understand and I will be check out this website and I hope that's helpful for me.

Witterings

Are you trying to find out about teh differenet streaming services like Amazon, Spotify and Tidal etc. or are you trying to find out about actual hardware streamers and what to use?

You say you have an amp etc., it might be an idea to list what you've actually got?

rob_wales

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
I use Amazon HD music streaming - about £90 a year. I play everything from my Samsung S20 phone. I'm continually amazed at how good it sounds, and how relatively cheap the whole setup is. I can play it to my hifi (Marantz PM6007 amp and Dali Spektor 2 speakers), in my VW car through the entertainment system, or to various portable bluetooth speakers (the JBL flip 5 is good). It wasn't like this in the 80's!

If you are out of the house and listening it is best to download some of your playlists and albums to save data charges on your mobile.

devidwins

Jan 4, 2023
Visit site
I use Amazon HD music streaming - about £90 a year. I play everything from my Samsung S20 phone. I'm continually amazed at how good it sounds, and how relatively cheap the whole setup is. I can play it to my hifi (Marantz PM6007 amp and Dali Spektor 2 speakers), in my VW car through the entertainment system, or to various portable bluetooth speakers (the JBL flip 5 is good). It wasn't like this in the 80's!

If you are out of the house and listening it is best to download some of your playlists and albums to save data charges on your mobile.
thank you so much for your kind of suggestion.

DCarmi

If you are planning to stream from a local source (PC or NAS etc) then there are many options to look at:
  • Roon
  • Plex
  • Various other UPnP/DNLA streaming clients, some free or quite cheap
  • Bluetooth or Chromecast (The upcoming Wiim Pro looks interesting or something like the Bluesound Node.)
You could even do something with a Raspberry Pi. It depends on where and how you store your files. e.g. NAS, PC, hard drive etc. If you are using a standalone drive the Pi option with software like Mopidy works well.

Personally, I don't stream locally much, any more. I do have some stuff on my phone that I can take with me and even stream to hifi using my Chromecast Audio. I mostly stick with physical media (I like the tactile experience) or my streaming service. The latter is just too convenient.

You probably need to be a bit more specific with what facilities you are currently using to get a more definitive response. A good budget means different things to different people.

Witterings

Just a quick note to members - if you quote a post with an embedded link, particularly one that looks like spam, please exclude the link itself. If not, the link may remain live unless a mod is lucky enough to spot it.

OOps ... my bad ... I didn't actusly notice an embedded link in it or wouldn't have replied.

I did think it was a strange post and hence my response but because I as suspicious I looked at his catagory and I think it said "Well-known member" so gave it a degree of trust ..... I'll be more vigilant in the future :)

Reactions: 12th Monkey

prachi shaw

Aug 16, 2023
Visit site
Thank you...
1. **Online Research:**
Use search engines to find information about music streaming services. Look for articles, reviews, comparisons, and guides that discuss various streaming platforms, their features, pros and cons, and how they work.

2. **Visit Streaming Service Websites:**
Visit the official websites of popular music streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Tidal, and more. These websites often provide detailed information about their offerings, pricing, subscription plans, and supported devices.

3. **Read Reviews and Comparisons:**
Look for reviews and comparisons of different music streaming services. These resources can provide insights into the user experience, audio quality, available content, and unique features of each service.

4. **Tech Blogs and Forums:**
Explore technology blogs, forums, and communities where users discuss their experiences with various music streaming services. Websites like Reddit, forums on music-related websites, and tech-focused blogs often have valuable discussions and recommendations.

5. **Video Reviews and Tutorials:**
YouTube is a great platform for finding video reviews, tutorials, and walkthroughs of different music streaming services. Many creators produce content that showcases how to use these services effectively.

6. **Social Media Groups:**
Join online music or tech-related groups on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. These groups often have members who share their experiences, tips, and recommendations regarding music streaming services.

7. **Ask for Recommendations:**
If you have friends, family, or colleagues who are avid music listeners, ask them about their preferred streaming services and why they like them. Personal recommendations can provide valuable insights.

8. **Trial Periods:**
Many music streaming services offer free trial periods for new users. Take advantage of these trials to explore the features, content libraries, and user interfaces of different platforms before committing to a subscription.

9. **Check Terms and Conditions:**
Before subscribing to a service, review the terms and conditions, including pricing, cancellation policies, and any limitations. Make sure the service meets your requirements.

10. **Stay Updated:**
The music streaming industry is constantly evolving. Stay updated with the latest news, updates, and changes in the industry through reputable tech news sources, blogs, and official announcements from streaming platforms.

Reactions: jamesrfisher

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts