Home Cinema Setup ( Novice Advice ) PLEASE !!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I know that I can find lots of prof people on this site so if you could help me. I am novice with set budget just around £500 on sound system. So now what are the options. We have 20 sq metres space of living room and I had and idea of small satelite speakers something like Bose but realisticly cannot afford it. So I would like something similar and I found speakers JAMO A102HCS5. Think they might be good. Just can not make decision what receiver should I buy. I picked up:

Onkyo TX-SR576 B

Onkyo TX-SR506

Sony STRDG820-BLACK

Yamaha DSPAX763-BLACK

and i can't really decide. If there is any other option withing budget please let me know what. If I will be able I will get pair of floor standing speakers for second Zone of Ebay or so, some bargain one like KODA D858F but only if they will fit room which I dunno yet. TV is gonna be SAMSUNG 6 or 7 46in series 100 Hz and supported with SONY DVD recorder with HDD and later on BLUE RAY.

I was also thinking if i should not go for any all in one samsung set. Really driving me crazy that I can not decide so any help is gonna be really appreciated.

Thank you

A

Anonymous

The Sony, though good, would be bright if paired with the JAMO. The Yamaha is your best bet if you can pay the extra.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for reply guys, well I like this Yamaha but also think that Onkyo TX-SR576 could be good as well and as a bonus it has got Radio which Yamaha do not include in theirs receivers which I honestly dont understand.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
sunlight:Thanks for reply guys, well I like this Yamaha but also think that Onkyo TX-SR576 could be good as well and as a bonus it has got Radio which Yamaha do not include in theirs receivers which I honestly dont understand.

Well, they do if it's a receiver, if it doesn't have a radio tuner it's not a receiver, it's an amplifier. in other words a receiver is an amplifier with a built-in tuner.

A

Anonymous

cheers mate,

I do understand difference between Receiver and Amp but I dont know why dont they include Radio Tuner in Yamaha products just like selected one is.
emotion-16.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts