High Def satellite receivers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Has anyone got a HD reciever other than sky or virgin, lookin to get a free to air reciever but need help on quality of HD fta recievers. I know the official Freesat launch is soon but you can get it now via any fta reciever.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="bobbys"]Hi

Has anyone got a HD reciever other than sky or virgin, lookin to get a free to air reciever but need help on quality of HD fta recievers. I know the official Freesat launch is soon but you can get it now via any fta reciever.[/quote]

If you buy a receiver now it will not work with the new freesat EPG, you will probably only get now and next data. I recommend that you wait to see how freesat develops over the next few months.

A

Anonymous

Thats right abt the epg. im not to bothered abt that, more interested in the HD quality of the box plus i will be able to get other sports channels if you know the right things to do. I think the freesat boxes wont be as flexible (if you know What i mean) with regards other channels.

A

Anonymous

Yup I know what you mean. What I read is that the freesat box(s) will be able to receive all available satellite channels, but only get the full EPG data for those that have signed up to the freesat spec.

Pure speculation of course, but I'd wait and see before spending hard-earned on a HD box now, I'm not desperate enough to waste money on the very limited HD programming available today :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts