hifi systems with phono input

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi.

I'm doing a system change now, it's been needing one!

I'm on a look out for a Hifi with phono input. Have got Denon Dra-f107dab at mo, are there others? Just ordered a brand new Project Debut III SE Turntable, have tested it down the shop on various different systems and I like it very much but would like to pair it with perhaps a different system than what i currently have. I have an extensive record collection! (at about 1000)

Any suggestions? Please.

jonathan_bruce said:
Hi.

I'm doing a system change now, it's been needing one!

I'm on a look out for a Hifi with phono input. Have got Denon Dra-f107dab at mo, are there others? Just ordered a brand new Project Debut III SE Turntable, have tested it down the shop on various different systems and I like it very much but would like to pair it with perhaps a different system than what i currently have. I have an extensive record collection! (at about 1000)

Any suggestions? Please.

Without question the amps I've heard with best phono inputs are Rotel and Arcam. Rotel RA-04 or 05 with B&W 685 speakers are a cracking match. Or if you go s/hand Arcam DIVA range with same speakers should also fit the bill nicely.

A

Anonymous

Great.. Thanks for the advice guys! Very helpful! I have a limited budget but will definately be going on the hunt for a different system to use than my existing Denon then. I might relegate the denon to another room !

A

Anonymous

The Arcam A18 and A28 has a great phono stage and the Marantz also has a decent phono stage. I used to have the Denon PMA710AE which also had a pretty decent phono stage.

A

Anonymous

Great, thanks for advice.. i shall use my old Sansui frd35 deck on my denon system. Not sure if I can still get parts for that, haven't used it much.

Will look at Marantz and the Denon in my local shop.. They are very good at the shop!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts