hifi systems with phono input

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi.

I'm doing a system change now, it's been needing one!

I'm on a look out for a Hifi with phono input. Have got Denon Dra-f107dab at mo, are there others? Just ordered a brand new Project Debut III SE Turntable, have tested it down the shop on various different systems and I like it very much but would like to pair it with perhaps a different system than what i currently have. I have an extensive record collection! (at about 1000)

Any suggestions? Please.

jonathan_bruce said:
Hi.

I'm doing a system change now, it's been needing one!

I'm on a look out for a Hifi with phono input. Have got Denon Dra-f107dab at mo, are there others? Just ordered a brand new Project Debut III SE Turntable, have tested it down the shop on various different systems and I like it very much but would like to pair it with perhaps a different system than what i currently have. I have an extensive record collection! (at about 1000)

Any suggestions? Please.

Without question the amps I've heard with best phono inputs are Rotel and Arcam. Rotel RA-04 or 05 with B&W 685 speakers are a cracking match. Or if you go s/hand Arcam DIVA range with same speakers should also fit the bill nicely.

A

Anonymous

Great.. Thanks for the advice guys! Very helpful! I have a limited budget but will definately be going on the hunt for a different system to use than my existing Denon then. I might relegate the denon to another room !

A

Anonymous

The Arcam A18 and A28 has a great phono stage and the Marantz also has a decent phono stage. I used to have the Denon PMA710AE which also had a pretty decent phono stage.

A

Anonymous

Great, thanks for advice.. i shall use my old Sansui frd35 deck on my denon system. Not sure if I can still get parts for that, haven't used it much.

Will look at Marantz and the Denon in my local shop.. They are very good at the shop!

TRENDING THREADS