HiFi 2012 - nice things coming up

dalwen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
hi,

I've read the Onkyo post with the upcoming hifi amplifiers for 2012.

I want to share with you that also Pioneer is launching a new line of aplifiers A-10 / 20 / 30 / 50 / A-70 and a Cd/SACD player PD-10 / 20 / 30. All with the great looks of the NP-30 / 50 streamer!

And Denon also launcehd a new entry line apm PMA-520 an Cd player 520.

Would be nice to see the test in the future!

have a nice day:wave:

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
As mentioned on another thread, Creek are bringing out a new CDP/DAC/Pre-amp unit, plus new Int amp around the £500 mark each in September. I love the Creek look, and the sound ain't too shabby either.

T

the record spot

Slightly shorter haul trip for this one then Andrew?!

Twill

Oct 6, 2007
Visit site
Anyone heard of anything in the sub £400 speaker market coming up this year?

Getting bored of the MA BX2 hegemony and wondering if the B&W 600 series is due a refresh?

Hi dalwen

Not coming up but i feel that Audiolab's recently launched 8200AP AV processor also deserves a mention as it is superb :) Well worth the wait and nice one Audiolab :clap:

http://www.audiolab.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?lang=En&Tab2=8200AP

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Twill

Oct 6, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
Twill said:
wondering if the B&W 600 series is due a refresh?

Given that B&W has just announced a new white finish for the 685 and 686, doesn't look like it.

/sites/whathifi.com/files/images/newsarchive2/685_Room.jpg

Hmm. Then my wait for a pair of excellent entry level B&Ws looks set to go on - given that the 686s seem to have met fairly universal dislike over the years.

I wonder which will happen first, a new 600 series release from B&W, or me managing to save up enough 20p pieces to stretch to the 685s!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
TheHomeCinemaCentre said:
and Tanoy the new DC10a - both look superb and promise to have performance to match.

Tannoy DC10a sounded impressive on first listen at the recent High End Show in Munich – though notably better when the Tannoy guys snuck up on them with a hefty solid-state amp rather than the valve job the German distributor seemed very keen to use!

Hi Nick

Plinius will also be launching their new Toko Digital Audio Player :) and Chord Electronics have just launched their Chordette QuteHD DAC 8)

http://www.pliniusaudio.nzld.com/products/toko.asp

http://chordelectronics.co.uk/products-info.asp?id=78

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
TheHomeCinemaCentre said:
and Tanoy the new DC10a - both look superb and promise to have performance to match.

Tannoy DC10a sounded impressive on first listen at the recent High End Show in Munich – though notably better when the Tannoy guys snuck up on them with a hefty solid-state amp rather than the valve job the German distributor seemed very keen to use!

I am expecting good things. We had a set of Kensington's in the shop that we force fed with 300w a side with great results. They use the Alnico magnet driver that will find its way into the DC10A so if they can sound like the Kensigntons in nicer box then they will be stunning. Not long now.

jerry klinger

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Excitable Boy said:
I've heard rumours of a Rega Saturn upgrade - anyone else heard this one ?

Certainly Rega will be introducing a new version of the Saturn and the Elicit amp, as well as the RP8 turntable. When is anyone's guess.

Naim are rumoured to be improving the Nait amplifiers with higher power as per the Uniti2, though it could just be a rumour.

A

Anonymous

lindsayt said:
The forthcoming Beresford Bushmaster DAC looks promising / interesting.

Thanks for the mention :) . I haven't yet figured out ho wto update my profile to Dealer or Manufacturer status, but once I have figured it out I shall be more than happy to answer any further questions.

Stan

Mods - All you need to do is edit your signature (accessible through 'My Account') to make your trade status clear.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts