Hi-Fi Humour

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
6 to row over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "+1"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say didn't we go through this already a short time ago?
13 to say do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.Seems even the cable debates are quite constructive compared to this! :grin:

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
SteveD said:
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
6 to row over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "+1"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say didn't we go through this already a short time ago?
13 to say do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.Seems even the cable debates are quite constructive compared to this! :grin:

Personally, I prefer the older technology of the candle. It may be more faff, but it ultimately gives a more natural glow, that makes everything look better...even the wife. :roll: (joking!!)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Andrew Everard said:
You forgot...

1 to cut and paste a joke from somewhere else about how many forum members it takes to change a lightbulb
and 2 acerbics who like to tag on to a funny post and think they're funnier.

Patiently waiting for the other one then. :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
CnoEvil said:
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Andrew Everard said:
You forgot...

1 to cut and paste a joke from somewhere else about how many forum members it takes to change a lightbulb
and 2 acerbics who like to tag on to a funny post and think they're funnier.

Patiently waiting for the other one then. :)
Make that three.

...and there was me thinking there were only two of us!

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard said:
You forgot...

:oops: :rofl:

Never claimed it as mine or that I myself am funny (I'm clearly not).

Maybe I would be better starting a thread along the lines of "What is the most revealing digital interconnect to help differentiate between FLAC, WAV and 24/192?"

:grin:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts