Hi-End HDMI cable choice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody ! I have Panasonic LCD 32-LX-600 flatscreen TV, Denon DVD-1940 and Humax HDCI-2000 connected via WireWorld Ultraviolet 5² HDMI cable flat not round (2m). Is this cable enough good or should I buy something better (WireWorld Starlight 5² or even Silver Starlight 5²) ??? In the future I am going to replace my Pana 32" with new model 37", LCD of course or maybe Pioneer 428XD plasma. Any opinions? Tell me Clare...please. I am "BRAND NEW" at this forum and also from Croatia. Thanx !

A

Anonymous

Thank You Andrew, this is the fastest reply in my whole life. OK, what about future TV choice? Pana 37" LCD or Pioneer 428XD plasma ???

Thanks again,

Mario.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Absolutely with Clare on that one, and as you can see on WireWorld's site, the cable you have passes the HDMI v1.3b Category 2 tests, so will be fine for your future TV upgrade.

A

Anonymous

Yes Andrew, I saw that test too. Excellant cable (my opinion), but WireWorld offers two more cable which are better and more expensive. Uh, uh...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Cyberbob"]Yes Andrew, I saw that test too. Excellant cable (my opinion), but WireWorld offers two more cable which are better and more expensive. Uh, uh...[/quote]

The one you have is more than good enough.

A

Anonymous

Andrew,

I noticed that Ultraviolet 5ý HDMI doesn't have "signal flow" like Chroma 5ý HDMI. Is this ok and how to connect now? I am confused because I don't want to do something wrong. Help me please.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts