Mains cables dilemma - Help needed What Hi-Fi Team

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello guys,

I have recently decided to rewire my Home Theater Set up.

I found a good deal on Wireworld HDMI cables ( the 5 series not the new 6 series), so I bought some silver starlight and starlight cables to connect my devices - I am currently using some infinius and atlona hdmi cables.

I have also decided to upgrade my equipments' mains cables. I need a figure 8 cable and a standard cable. I am trying to decide between the Merlin Tarantula and the Mark Grant cables.

By your opinion which of the above are the best choice ? - prices are the same. Or do you think is better to get the wireworld stratus mains cables ??

Thanks a lot.

A

Anonymous

Stick with what you've got. The whole mains cable upgrade thing is unproven.

A

Anonymous

'unproven'. somewhat ambiguous.

personally i would use the term 'personal taste or preference'. get one from russ andrews or similar company who offer 60 day money back guarantee, use it and hear for yourself. if it sounds better and the difference is worth the extra money then keep it. if not, send it back or sell it on ebay. snake oil or not, if youe prefer it with, why not have it?

by the way, i picked up a nice RA classic cable with wattgate attached to it for £30 on there. worth it in my opinion.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts