hey whfi...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just wondering if you are planning to send me the chord hdmi cable that i won last month ? i live in ireland , does this mean i cant win prizes , seeing as i am outside the uk ? cheers...

A

Anonymous

oops
emotion-10.gif
... delete at will...

A

Anonymous

so did i at first , especially as he informed me of my win near the 1st april
emotion-3.gif

it was for the post of the month in the mag .. im so proud
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

well your knowledge of computer based music and such is impressive , but i dont think whfi give that too much ink , perhaps you need to defect
emotion-4.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Hey I'm also a vinyl nerd, just one on a limited budget, so I don't have too much to offer on that front.

I was jesting anyway, I'm well aware most of my output could be filed under "frivolous".

Or indeed "cobblers".

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:It was actually for question of the month in our Sound Advice section; we currently don't offer a 'post of month' prize....

How bizarre, I read that every month without fail and I've never noticed there was a prize for question of the month! Tunnel vision me, just the facts, ma'am!

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:And I have emailed Angelina a link to this thread...
jolie good
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:It was actually for question of the month in our Sound Advice section; we currently don't offer a 'post of month' prize....
well lets face it , i ask so many i was bound to come up with a good one at some point
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:
Hey I'm also a vinyl nerd, just one on a limited budget, so I don't have too much to offer on that front.

I was jesting anyway, I'm well aware most of my output could be filed under "frivolous".

Or indeed "cobblers".

id love to be a hifi guru , loving my music lately , but i cant blag my way through answers there
emotion-1.gif
, (unlike the tv section
emotion-10.gif
) , i reckon a minimum apprenticeship would take 3 years , about £20k , changing your system every six months , and a degree in english ..

oh , and good hearing..

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I know what you mean, I do wonder how some people can have heard so much kit to be able to answer almost any question (other than those in the trade obviously). I'm not losing too much sleep over it though...

A

Anonymous

aye , great reading though , ive been secretly reading it for months before i had any inclination to buy anything hifi related ..very cultured
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:
I reckon i'm a shoe in for 'question of the month' in the next issue for my "How far would you go to not watch StreetDance 3D".

emotion-21.gif

maybe in some kind of weird cosmic karma kinda way , the prize could be 2 tickets , to see streetdance 3d
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
maxflinn:jolie good
emotion-11.gif

Indeed: she's apparently going through all the Flinns in the phone book, and will choose one at random to receive the cable...

she picked moi . i knew there was some karma going down in this thread , delivery within a week
emotion-19.gif

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Pardon my thick question here, but is the 'Question of the Month', or whatever, chosen from the forum entries, emails sent direct to the mag, or a combination?

D

Deleted member 2457

the_lhc:Was this a genuine comp then? I thought it was something gel had made up!

Made up
emotion-3.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:oops
emotion-10.gif
... delete at will...

So you got an email Max?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
ESP2009:Pardon my thick question here, but is the 'Question of the Month', or whatever, chosen from the forum entries, emails sent direct to the mag, or a combination?

Forum questions, emails, letters...

D

Deleted member 2457

the_lhc:

I must have missed that.

It'd be nice to get any comment in the mag, never mind post of the month, anyone would think I have nothing to say worth listening to...

Same here
emotion-21.gif
I keep looking out for my name.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts