Here we go again. Cables.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Bodfish

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
daveh75:
emotion-20.gif

emotion-21.gif
times infinity plus 1.

A

Anonymous

aliEnRIK:heathpw:

aliEnRIK:And yet in another test of digital coaxial cables they found that not only did cables introduce their own jitter, but they were directional

What test was this then. Do you have the link to it.

For the record in case youve forgotten - I have no desire to talk to you directly. I find you confrontational, rude, and unable to open your eyes to any possibilities in which case I would be completely wasting my time

Im well aware of these tests (All of them). And many MANY other sites (Clearly far more than you have ANY clue about)

Yes I have a link, and im not posting it as -

1 - itll give me another slapped wrist

2 - I refuse to post anymore links

LOL, you dont have to post the links to the website just the site names would do.

Final warning on House Rules

A

Anonymous

aliEnRIK:Cable directionality has been 'measured' you idiot

You haven an amzing lack of common sense and basic engineering knowledge, who measured it, where is the test report.

What Nonsense.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
aliEnRIK:I think people should read the houserules before commenting about something they clearly know nothing about

There is nothing in the houserules about talking from ignorance. I'm sure we have all done it.

But there is something there about not insulting people.

A

Anonymous

aliEnRIK:I think people should read the houserules before commenting about something they clearly know nothing about

I obviously know more than you, saying something over and over doesnt make it true where is the evidence of cable directionality.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Thread locked. Users Alienrik and heathpw banned for repeated House Rules violations, heathpw's including insulting other members, publicising rival websites and general obnoxiousness, Alienrik's because every time there's a slanging match on this site he seems to be at the heart of it.

Oh, and Thai - you lost your bet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts