Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im in a right confused state.

Ive started from scratch.

Im buying a brand new f series samsung 40 inch lcd (The high def, 100hz version) , i have the power socket, the hi def lead, the aerial and the two sound leads bedded into the wall. The idea was to get a ps3 and conect them up, then the next thing would be to get just an amp and speakers and i'd then have everything.

However, it seems that to do this i would also have to buy another dvd player with the home cinema? Does this seem normal to anyone??

Basicall what i'm after is a hi def/blueray set up, 5.1 or 2.1 sound, also capability to hear that when just watching tv, freeview that is in the tv, internet access via wifi, gaming possibilities, and if i can streaming from my mac to it all.

I'm lost. No one in any of the shops i've been in can offer any advice that makes sense.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm guessing all the shops you've been to are ones that only sell packaged systems - so they're trying to sell you a home cinema in a box (player/amp system unit, speakers and subwoofer).

Of course you don't need this, as you have the PS3, so you need to go down the separates route - lucky you, as you'll get a much better sound!

What's your budget? Let me know and we can pick out a good amp & speakers to suit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts