Help with speaker cable (spring terminals)

gasolin

I bought an amp with spring terminals and with my Supra classic 6.0 cable i need to find a set of thin banana plugs like these, not shure about how thick cable i can use (faster shipping and i only need 1 set 4pcs for the amp)
4Pcs-High-Quality-New-24K-Gold-Nakamichi-Speaker-Pin-font-b-2mm-b-font-font-b.jpg
8PCS-Nakamichi-font-b-Pin-b-font-Banana-Plug-font-b-Speaker-b-font-Adapter-2mm.jpg

Or new speaker cable, im affraid i will degrade the sound if i buy supra classic 1.6/2.5 compared to classic 6.0

So if i need some speaker cable it would be cable that is neutral or slightly bright sounding (but still neutral just to the brighter side of neutral)

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sop=15&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=banana%20plugs%202mm&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Take your pick.

gasolin

insider9 said:
Are you plugs soldered? If not take them off and try before spending any money. This way even if you decide on a different solution you'll know what thickness of cable you need.

Can't use that thick cable with the amp, i guees max is 3mm my cable i 6mm

gasolin

insider9 said:
Are you plugs soldered? If not take them off and try before spending any money. This way even if you decide on a different solution you'll know what thickness of cable you need.

Can't use that thick cable with the amp, i guees max is 3mm my cable i 6mm

gasolin

Good cable for the money, not bad at all

A little less bass but a more open sound, need to be used a day or two to see if there is any difference.

Good basic speaker cable with a good thickness for allround use

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts