Help with Amps please

jojopo

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi,
I have a Rotel A12 amp and have just purchased a Rotel RMB1575 Power Amp. Does anyone know how to connect the two please? I have tried with an RCA cable but don't know where it goes or if its even the right cable.
Any help would be gratefully received and save hours of head scratching. I have included (hopefully) a photo of the back of them the Power Amp is the lower one of the two.

Attachments

• UL77HtCXQ8OaqwkYu2gXhQ.jpg
    UL77HtCXQ8OaqwkYu2gXhQ.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 17
D

Deleted member 116933

Into the pre outs under the bluetooth module

Please consult you manual for further info just in case you Ned to activate something else.

jojopo

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi,
thanks for your replies. I will try those out.
The reason I brought it is I was told it was enough to drive a pair of B&W 702 S2's, which the A12 on its own isn't powerful enough to do as it cuts out and goes into protection mode when I hit a certain volume, which varies depending on what song is playing.
I do really appreciate any helpful input.

nads

Hi,
thanks for your replies. I will try those out.
The reason I brought it is I was told it was enough to drive a pair of B&W 702 S2's, which the A12 on its own isn't powerful enough to do as it cuts out and goes into protection mode when I hit a certain volume, which varies depending on what song is playing.
I do really appreciate any helpful input.
Something like this would have been more suitable https://www.rotel.com/en-gb/product/rb-1552-mkii

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts