HELP ! what are these vertical red lines on my screen ???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I have an 18 month old Pioneer 427 xd plasma screen, of which I have been totally satisfied with up until last week... There have been, on sporadic occaisions 2x vertical red lines just off center of the screen, one is about 6cm wide & the other 2x, with a 1cm space in between them. The red is transparant, like you are looking through a roll of film for example. I recently purchased a PS3 & first noticed it while playing that. I checked the HDMI cable to ensure it was properly connected, & it is. I then noticed it when watching a dvd & something off my Sony HD recorders hard drive. I again checked the cabeling & all seems fine. I then thought it could be a decoding issue via my Yamaha RXV 1700 reciever, but have since had it happen while just watching TV without routing the signal via the reciever, fx just via the aerial to the TV. I am at a total loss as to what this could be. Has anyone experinced this or have any ideas where I should start to solve the problem.

All help is appreciated

many thanks

Jon Hillman

A

Anonymous

And remember, at just 18 months old, whether it be via the retailer or direct with Pioneer, you should not have to pay for any repair that may be needed.

A

Anonymous

many thanks guys, I will call them in the morning
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts