Help on new Amp choice please!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey all,

Am buying new amp, and would appreciate some help or peoples opinions on what's currently out there.

Currently using cambridge audio A300 (very old) with CA C300 CD player, through Mission 700 bookshelf speakers. However more often than not, now use IPOD dock CA ID50

Looking to spend between £200 - £300 on new amp. Have been reading about Marantz PM6003, Cambridge Audio Azur 550A and NAD 326 BEE. Some advice or opinions would be good.

A

Anonymous

pretty eclectic music tastes really. Like a lot of blues, and rock music. Also metal and jazz. Touch of hip hop and classical. As i say, quite a wide range. Thanks for any advice, its really appreciated.

matthewpiano

I'd say you need to go and listen for yourself but I think the Rotel RA04SE would really fit the bill and provide a great foundation for slowly modernising your system. Should work well with your existing speakers too. It is a very involving design with an even handed approach to all sorts of music and plenty of excitement. It will bring out the rhythmic elements better than the NAD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts