Help me choose new TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I have been looking around at getting a new LCD TV and I have come accross the following models that are roughly the same price. I am having trouble deciding which would be best so am after a bit of advice. These are the models:

Philips 32PFL7562D
Panasonic TX-32LMD70
Panasonic TX-32LXD60
Panasonic TX-32LXD70

And I have also been offered this model for a very reasonable price but it doesn't directly compare with the above models as its a 42" plasma:

Panasonic TH-42PX60B

Thanks, Mark

A

Anonymous

You can get a panasonic TH-37PX70 37"plasma for the same price as the TX-32LXD70, having seen both i would recommend the plasma.

This is the only 37" plasma on the market but be quick its being discontiued and being replaced by LCD

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the response.

I can get all these TVs for less than £600 and ideally I don't want to spend more than £500. The 37" is just over my max budget.

I think I need a 32" as the room is not that big. I only threw the 42" plasma in because I can get a refurbed one (with a warranty) for less than £500 which is pretty good.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Two of my friends have the Panasonic TH-42PX60B, I have the Panasonic TH-42PX600B. It's an excellent TV and I would recommend it and I can't really see much difference between their picture and mine most of the time (and mine was a grand more - Grrr!!)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="mkennerley"]Hi I have been looking around at getting a new LCD TV and I have come accross the following models that are roughly the same price. I am having trouble deciding which would be best so am after a bit of advice. These are the models:

Philips 32PFL7562D
Panasonic TX-32LMD70
Panasonic TX-32LXD60
Panasonic TX-32LXD70[/quote]

I would strongly recommend either the Panasonic TX-32LXD70 or the Panasonic TX-32LMD70, but not any of the other tvs you mention. These Panasonics with the number 70 at the end are from the latest range and are both superb sets. The only difference between the LXD70 and the LMD70 is that the more expensive LXD70 has something called a 100Hz motion pro or something like that. This doubles the frame rate to reduce blurring with fast moving objects onscreen. I would try them both out in a shop with different content and then you can decide if you think you need the 100Hz motion thing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts