Help me choose between CA products

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Would like some help with the following...Cambridge Audio 640C V2 cd player with either 540A V2 or 640 A V2 amp. I'm in a remote location in India with not many choices ( the CA dealer's about 2000kms away) so the choice has to be spot on...prices are equal to UK prices whereas the Rotel dealer's asking about 180 GBP (equivalent) more than CA 540A V2 for the RA-04 which I think is daylight robbery so no Rotel. Any suggestions?

A

Anonymous

I think I've only heard one unhappy report about the 640C V2 and most are very happy indeed. My 740C is awesome and I'd heartily recommend the extra cash if you can stretch to it - its really in a class of its own - review here. I've never heard CA's amps and am running mine with a Denon av amp but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help in that direction.

A

Anonymous

i own a 540 v2 cd and 640 v2 amp wery appy sound wise but im a power junky so muwing on to power amps but by all means if u listen to music at moderate volume the ca units are very good indeed i advise ca azur reference interconnects then u'll be singing

A

Anonymous

thanks for the replies....that also takes care of my interconnect worries.....will be using the Cambridge system with MS 902i speakers....what cables will suit these system?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts