NAD C545BEE & MS 914i

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys

I just bought a NAD C545BEE I think its brilliant, I was never 100% happy with my MS 914i untill
the C545 was connected. No more bright top end sound more deep defined bass and top dollar mids its a well spent £300. Wind instruments,drums,string intruments,vocals,space,timing, everything
sounds exellent and sounds natural well done NAD. The CA 640 V2 is good but the NAD is in a different league. Can not wait untill I get a pair of B&W 684 or MS Mezzo 6. I demoed it on the well respected Rotel RA 04,B&W 685,QED Quinex 2 and QED silver an speaker cable, I don't think the B&W 685 were full run in but it sounds better at home than in the demo room. Most importantly it has the sound that suit me.

What hi fi it should of got 6 stars.

Thanks

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the club! I concur...
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Can you say if it decode the hdcd?

And, have the Nad some digital filter? do you hear some difference with the filter on?

Thanks! :)

A

Anonymous

No it does not decode hdcd and you can hear the difference with the normal and slow filter.

A

Anonymous

I heard that it decoded hdcd..no important!

What difference do you hear?is better normal or slow?

When you use normal and when slow?

I ask this because probably i will buy this Nad! :)

A

Anonymous

Hi normal is for mp3 and mp3 slow is for high bitrate cds, slow spreads the sound sprital is what it say in the manual. Look on superfi web site at the NAD C545 it tell you near the end of it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts