Help GT5 Problem

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi i dont know if anyone else has experienced this with GT5.

If playing the online seasonal events you race an event, you win it & then the screen goes to the results you click the x button & then for some reason the screen goes blank & then after a while you get the GT5 logo in the bottom right of the screen & get no winnings in fact the game freezes up. I have to quit the game or re-start the ps3 and never get the credits, it doesnt happen all the time, but does seem to be doing it a lot for some reason.

So i wondered if i re-installed the game content / data from disc to try & cure the problem, would this erase all my previously saved data? I dont want to have to re-do all my saves as i'm on level 40 on A & B Spec.

Or any other ideas?

Thanks in anticipation .. Paul

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
I've never had this happen mate so i have no idea what may be happening i'm afraid but i can answer your query about reloading data, the game saves and game data are stored in 2 seperate places on your PS3. You can delete the game data without ANY loss of save data at any time just go to Game Data Utility on the Game xmb and select the GT5 save, press triangle and delete.

You will find that your game save and all the vital unlocks are stored in a seperate folder in the Saved Data Utility (PS3) on the Game xmb.

Does sound like a glitch to me and i presume you are running version 1.10 which is the latest update for GT5? It may even be a known issue that may be resolved with the next update but i personally have never had this happen in any online seasonal event.

Hope that's of some use to you and just incase you would like to add me to your PS3 friends list (as you are a fellow GT5 player and i also am at level 40) my online ID is Justabod so send me a friends request if you would like to :grin:

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Cheers for that Oldboy, i'll redo the game info from the disc & hope that cures it
smiley-laughing.gif
If not i'll have to wait for the next update. My online gaming tag is the same as on here with no upper case letters
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Regards ... Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts