02GF74

Jan 23, 2022
Visit site
Thought I'd say "Hello".
Just joined the forum but have browsed the forum a few times in the past as well as having bought several issues of the magazines going back quite a few years.

I primarily listen to CD and I have a number of systems, the No. 1 is Musical Fidelity DM transport and DAC to Audioalab 8000 Q and 4x 8000 for biampling a pair of WB Act speakers (Nordost cables and vdH interconnects).

Currently listening to Cyus DAD 3, + Dacmaster + DIY valve buffer, pre, smartpower x2, all using PSXRs coupled to a pair of Martin Logan Aerius ii, QED cables and vdH interconnects.

I believe the ML electrostatics are beginning to fail as I am not hearing the top end of the HF - this could ofcourse be due to hearing, which is to expected at my age, so to check that out, I just bought a pair of Mordaunt Short MS908 speakers..... I'm sure there are better and nore sensible ways to have done that but also wanted a chance to hear some different speakers. LOL

Tinman1952

Thought I'd say "Hello".
Just joined the forum but have browsed the forum a few times in the past as well as having bought several issues of the magazines going back quite a few years.

I primarily listen to CD and I have a number of systems, the No. 1 is Musical Fidelity DM transport and DAC to Audioalab 8000 Q and 4x 8000 for biampling a pair of WB Act speakers (Nordost cables and vdH interconnects).

Currently listening to Cyus DAD 3, + Dacmaster + DIY valve buffer, pre, smartpower x2, all using PSXRs coupled to a pair of Martin Logan Aerius ii, QED cables and vdH interconnects.

I believe the ML electrostatics are beginning to fail as I am not hearing the top end of the HF - this could ofcourse be due to hearing, which is to expected at my age, so to check that out, I just bought a pair of Mordaunt Short MS908 speakers..... I'm sure there are better and nore sensible ways to have done that but also wanted a chance to hear some different speakers. LOL
Hello and welcome! 🙂

Alinajack1

Apr 8, 2022
Visit site
Thought I'd say "Hello".

Hello everyone, how's it going? It's my first time here. I am happy to be a part of this community.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts