hello all hope can be of help

john holmes

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
hi all im new to this site i have owned denon for the last 10 years but in need of advise my denon dm 37 dab has just stopped working and time for a new one this time fancy a change so 2 simple questions i have the units im looking to buy are the marantz mcr610 or the denon dm40 dab so id like to know which is more detailed and better sounding which brings me to speakers i have a pair of tannoy f1 customs which have been great but old now but still sound great so would these speakers do justice to the new system im looking to get or is it time to up grade ie q3300 or q2020 etc. or just keep the tannoys? hope someone has experiance with the setups mentioned thanks all speak soon

D

Deleted member 2457

john holmes said:
hi all im new to this site i have owned denon for the last 10 years but in need of advise my denon dm 37 dab has just stopped working and time for a new one this time fancy a change so 2 simple questions i have the units im looking to buy are the marantz mcr610 or the denon dm40 dab so id like to know which is more detailed and better sounding which brings me to speakers i have a pair of tannoy f1 customs which have been great but old now but still sound great so would these speakers do justice to the new system im looking to get or is it time to up grade ie q3300 or q2020 etc. or just keep the tannoys? hope someone has experiance with the setups mentioned thanks all speak soon
Welcome! *bye*

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
john holmes said:

Gnnnnn, migraine...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts