Heco Direkt - Postskriptum

stereoman

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Al ears said:
stereoman said:
Hello to all,come to Germany and have a listen to these fantastic speakers before Brexit in EU is filed...(Black humour)

We don't have to come to Germany to listen to them.......

That's fine then. Someone posted here that they are not distibuted in the UK but I see there is a distributor in Devon for example.

stereoman said:
Al ears said:
stereoman said:
Hello to all,come to Germany and have a listen to these fantastic speakers before Brexit in EU is filed...(Black humour)

That's fine then. Someone posted here that they are not distibuted in the UK but I see there is a distributor in Devon for example.

I believe there care a couple of dealers, not many though. You'd probably have to travel a fair distance to audition, but not as far as Germany... ;-)

stereoman

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Al ears said:
stereoman said:
Al ears said:
stereoman said:

I believe there care a couple of dealers, not many though. You'd probably have to travel a fair distance to audition, but not as far as Germany... ;-)

thumbs_up.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts