Headphone Corner

Jasonovich

Someone quoted on another thread I'm the Darth Vader of the headphones wasn't meant as a compliment, but it's pretty cool. Luke Skywalker I'm your F'ath Pha - now say it in a Dutch accent. Oh behave.

Anyway, I understand there have been other headphone threads but let's start one up, kind of a free reign for anyone just want to talk about headphones or thinking of buying a new pair.

1729860665169.png

Something I picked up on the Adams website, yes they're doing headphone and these are enclosed design that have port holes on left and right like the one's you find on speakers but these are meshed and sit on top of the rim frame. One reviewer commented they can fill the gush of air coming out. A bit like me, lot of air coming out from all places :ROFLMAO:

It's an interesting feature, I can't recall any headphone manufacturer adopting the same or something similar. I wonder if this improves the sound quality of enclosed designed headphones? There are some reviews popping up on YouTube, nice to have the feedback.

1729865915804.png
View: https://youtu.be/qeF-lbw6ckY?si=zaVED0vTBtS8yPyW

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS