Headphone amps?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

I have a pair of sen, hd595 and was wondering If I would see an iprovment if I bought an amp?

Dont want to spend much.. Max 20.00 if thats possible.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Sorry,,, Tv shows and Movies and some music, but more movies.

A

Anonymous

I have a MX5021 altec lansing speaker system connected to my PC and there is a headphone jack on the side of the control panel.

Nice 1

idc

In that case for £20 you should get the FiiO E5 avaliable from Amazon and ebay. You connect the amp to the headphone out with the supplied mini to minijack cable and then plug your headphones into the amp.

Getting the amp is not so much about voume, it is more about getting power to the headphones so that they can be heard to their full potential. Dynamics, sound stage and clarity should all increase through the volume range. Chances are your present setup was having to use all its 'power' to just get a reasonable sound out of the headphones.

A

Anonymous

Ah cool, thanks for the reply, will have a gander at those .

Nice 1

A

Anonymous

Recently I purchased one of the Fiio E5 amps, and it does make my Shure headphones sound much better. I am using mine with an ipod classic.

It is so small you hardly feel the difference in your pocket, so sitting down you would lose the thing haha!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts