Head-Fi Meet

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Not sure if anyone is aware of this, but it looks like there is a Head-Fi get together on the 19th October 2013 in London :)

I plan on getting myself down there and taking my portable gear and headphones. If anyone is around then I will have my ALO Rx Mk3-B Portable Amp and AlgoRhythm Solo, Astell & Kern AK100 DAP, and most of my IEM's and Headphones and cables for anyone that fancy a listen etc.

Should be a good meet and a chance to meet with like minded Head-Fi enthusiasts and try out some different gear :dance:

I'm just listening to my AK100 playing HiRes files via my ALO Rx Mk3 amp and HD650 Headphones with Toxic Silver Viper cable.....and I must say I am in Heaven :grin:

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
CustomCable said:
We have just confirmed that Astell and Kern distributor for the UK will be there with the AK120 too so you can listen to that too. :)

Hmm interesting.....It would be interesting to see if the AK120 is actually worth Double the price of the AK100....especially seeing as iRiver are about to launch a firmware upgrade so you get the AK120 GUI on the AK100. To my mind that's a lot of money for what is to all intents and purposes the same unit with just a second DAC added. Also I'm surprised they haven't sorted the issue of the 22 Ohm output impedance!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts