HDMI to Yellow RCA video cable or converter

rafeeq

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I have Pioneer Blu-Ray Player BDP-160 (which has HDMI connection to connect to TV) but unfortunately my old TV has no HDMI input and only has video input (Yellow RCA Jack). Now I need expert openion in order to view blu ray movies whetherI may connect a HDMI to RCA Analogue video cable or I may require HDMI to RCA converter. Please suggest how I can watch blu-ray movies.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
You'll need some kind of powered converter of some sort. HDMI is a digital interface and is completely incompatible with the (analogue) stereo audio and composite-video sockets on the back of your TV. It's not just a case of the same wires soldered to a different shape of plug. However I'd imagine eBay has quite a few options if you have a look.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Agreed with daveh75, but if you need a temporary measure, something like this would do the job. However, bear in mind that your TV's going to need stereo analogue audio ins as well as the composite video in to work with a box like that.

And given that the box is going to cost you £50+, I'd be putting the money towards a new TV, as daveh75 said.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts