HDMI Cables????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all! I have a 37 inch samsung lcd tv and I also have bt vision. What is the best HDMI cable I can get for my budget (around 40-50 quid) I have seen the Cambridge Audio 2m HDMI for 30 quid and have been advised that this would be a good buy! Any suggestions? Thanks!! Phil

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
The £30 Cambridge Audio cable is an excellent choice. If you feel like splashing a bit more cash take a look at the QED Qunex HDMI-P.

A

Anonymous

Anyone see the Gadget show this week? They compared 2 different HDMI cables; one £120, the other £20.

Guess what?

They couldn't tell the difference.

A

Anonymous

Yes Suzi had her hair down and couldn't see through her fringe! It's also down to the fact that the 2 vlokes are idiots.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Duncan2112"]Yes Suzi had her hair down and couldn't see through her fringe! It's also down to the fact that the 2 vlokes are idiots.[/quote]

Harsh - Its a decent consumer program and they are trying to entertain. At least they tell it like they see it without waxing lyrical so much.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="fr0g"]Harsh - Its a decent consumer program and they are trying to entertain. At least they tell it like they see it without waxing lyrical so much.[/quote]

This thread has some more insights into this subject.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
[quote user="fr0g"]Harsh - Its a decent consumer program and they are trying to entertain. At least they tell it like they see it without waxing lyrical so much.[/quote]

This thread has some more insights into this subject.

[/quote]

Indeed. I was really only commenting on the 'idiots' tag - a touch harsh.

A

Anonymous

Then I offer an open apology to the two male presenters of The Gadget Show/Sorry.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts