has what hifi ever reviewed Atlona flat hdmi cables

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
read somewhere - think ebay that what hi fi gave this hdmi cable 5stars but couldn't find a review in my magazines so wondering if they have ever reviewed it?

if not has anyone tried them?

A

Anonymous

Hi

Sorry to disappoint, but no, a quick check shows we've never reviewed any Atlona cable.

One to consider though! I'll point Simon in the right direction...

Best wishes,

Chris

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
So you found an ebay site that LIED about WHF even reviewing the product they're selling, never mind the result of that review, and yet you went ahead and gave them money anyway?

Interesting thought process there...

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
no didn't buy from that seller - bought direct from futureshop - that site had no mention of a 5 star review by what hi fi

also used them loads of times and their servce is fantastic!

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:
So you found an ebay site that LIED about WHF even reviewing the product they're selling, never mind the result of that review, and yet you went ahead and gave them money anyway?

Interesting thought process there...

I asked the seller about the 5 stars. All he said was the website had 5 stars (no other info) and so he put 5 stars!!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well that's clearly untrue - i've just double-checked our Content Management System, and there's NEVER been a five-star review - nor any review, come to that - of an Atlona cable posted on this website.

I'll contact the seller....

A

Anonymous

I think you should contact the website too. Misrepresentation.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
there is no mirepresentation on the website/futureshop are a very good business and I would highly recommend them for a very fast and efficient service - this was just a simple question as I though I had missed the review - the guy obviously made a mistake as not quoted what hi fi on the other cable he is selling

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts