Has anyone downloaded iOS 9

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I have on 5s and iPad mini and the latter, inparticulary seems to have speeded it up. It was extremely slow before, so the first positive for me.

not noticed any other improvements yet and won't have the benefit of the split screen, need an iPad Air 2 for this functionality...

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
I have on 5s and iPad mini and the latter, inparticulary seems to have speeded it up. It was extremely slow before, so the first positive for me.

not noticed any other improvements yet and won't have the benefit of the split screen, need an iPad Air 2 for this functionality...
Not yet...soon...

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't sync any of my I devices with a PC, it's all backed up in iCloud. I think the problem is with having no support from Microsoft and Apple won't be supporting any drivers or iTunes with xp, so there will be issues with this OS on lots if drivers with various devices.

just updated my daughters iPhone 4s and it's well slow..

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
jjbomber said:
chebby said:
Cheap git. Pay to advertise your cheating product you w####r!

I've never heard a woman called a w####r before. It's nice to come on here to learn new things!

I didn't see the name, just the Spam advertising a service that appears to help you cheat at your studies. (Probably a front for some criminal scam.)

TRENDING THREADS