Hard Drive Hi-Fi Systems

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I need help in choosing the best package to fit the following criteria & budget:-

Ideally a mini all-in-one system that allows me to download/rip music from laptop/cd/vinyl onto built-in hard drive, with enough space to save 500 LP's & 200 CD's on preferably a lossless format, with buit-in Graceland or similar artist/track software As it will be used mainly in a smallish sized room, I'm not too concerned about massive volume! I have been considering the Brennan JB7 system, with the 160GB hard drive, but want to see if there are any viable alternatives before purchasing.

My budget is anything up to £750, would consider going slightly over this if a compelling option.

Hope someone out there can help!!!!

Michael

A

Anonymous

A hifi system with integrated HDD? Like the Naim HDX maybe? That one is a bit expensive (just out of your budget).

Considering your £750-or-thereabout budget, I'd go for some active speakers. Maybe add an external DAC and why not Apple's Airport Express later on if you feel you'd like to go wireless. There are some solutions laid out in this month's issue of the mag.

TRENDING THREADS