Happy Christmas to you all

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I would like to wish everyone at WHF Towers and all on the forum a very Happy Christmas and may 2012 bring you all that you wish for.

It's been a good year on here - looking forward to another.

:grin:

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Merry Christmas to everyone here!

May the New Year bring joy and good times and wonderfull WHS&V magazines to all of you!

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Merry Christmas to all.:)

Eat, drink, watch, listen, tweak and be merry.:cheers:

And remember the Big Chris motto... "Too loud is just right".:grin:

John Duncan

And to you sir, and to all those who have made this an enjoyable place to be (and to work, briefly) this year.

Merry Christmas also to anybody reading this 'elsewhere', this being the season of goodwill to *all* men after all. May 2012 bring you some inner peace.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I hope you all 'AV a RECORD Christmas, and C D' new year with no SUB-standard festivities. May the coming annus LEAD to the fruition of your dreams, where the SKY is never the limit, and you are able 2 CHANNEL your energy productively (in the revAMPing of anything that is in need of invigorating).

A big HI-FIve to everybody on here

Cno

(I know, I know....you needn't say it :wall:)

CnoEvil said:
I hope you all 'AV a RECORD Christmas, and C D' new year with no SUB-standard festivities. May the coming annus LEAD to the fruition of your dreams, where the SKY is never the limit, and you are able 2 CHANNEL your energy productively (in the revAMPing of anything that is in need of invigorating).

A big HI-FIve to everybody on here

Cno

(I know, I know....you needn't say it :wall:)

Bit early for the black stuff, Cno?

SteveR750

Wish a Merry Christmas to all friends and families. No matter how cynical you can become, it is a special day in that so many people stop and just think about each other that little but more, and that is worth the celebration alone. Well, that and the bottle of champers I am going to open soon. :cheers:

CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
CnoEvil said:
annus LEAD

Do they come in differing qualities?

They must have strange breed of mutts in Ireland. Perfect example of the tail wagging the dog.

That has only one N, my dear fellow. :read: :doh: ....and you a writer 'nn' all! :O

Lost me there, Cno. Clueless. That perfectly sums up my life...

Gareth82

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas to everyone at What Hi Fi and on the Forum. Thanks for any help/guidance people have given me and let's all sit back, have a drink, and enjoy christmas with our famalies and friends.

cheers.gif

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
CnoEvil said:
annus LEAD

Do they come in differing qualities?

They must have strange breed of mutts in Ireland. Perfect example of the tail wagging the dog.

That has only one N, my dear fellow. :read: :doh: ....and you a writer 'nn' all! :O

Lost me there, Cno. Clueless. That perfectly sums up my life...

...don't worry, you wouldn't be the first.

If the lead needed, attached to the dogs annus (less an n), it would be a strange Irish mutt indeed, with the "tail wagging the dog", so to speak....convoluted thinking, to say the least. :oops:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts