Had to laugh pt 2...

Is that each or a pair? :)
Why not go for the full system....although I might leave out the Art Structure as it's purely cosmetic.

Orb Weaver Diamond Cable Solution, FYI the complete Orb Weaver Diamond Solution consists of the following:
Orb Weaver Diamond EMCXLR Interconnect

Orb Weaver Diamond Digital Interconnect

Orb Weaver Diamond Tri-Wired Loudspeaker Cable System

Orb Weaver Diamond Power Chord

Orb Weaver Diamond Wall Sockets

Orb Weaver Diamond Nanotechnology Resonance Platforms

Orb Weaver Diamond Nanotechnology Resonance Controlled Ancillary Support Platforms

Orb Weaver Diamond Loudspeaker Mechanism

Orb Weaver Diamond Art Structure (cosmetic)

Orb Weaver Diamond Nano Resonance Loudspeaker Bases

Ancillary Equipment at this level is also supply/install.

All the above / Costing (dependant of personalised options): £21.5-£26million+ vat) / OWD cable system only: 2.3-2.6million Ex vat and local Tax

D

Deleted member 160668

WOW!

What incredible value!! I'm immediately off to find my wallet and buy me some!!

Can't believe you peeps can't see a bargain when you see one...

Reactions: Al ears
D

Deleted member 160668

Note they also supply Ancillary Equipment at this level.
Just got to get me some of that. :cool:
This, for me, is an easy step up... currently my interconnects and ancillaries are only constructed from the pubes of virgin mermaids.

Thanks for the heads up 😂

D

Deleted member 116933

I know its tongue in cheek but It's all relative, we may be barking at the prices but to someone, these are cheap and wouldn't think twice about adding it to there system. The system they're intended for we/I could never dream of owning. Think how much a singular component is going to be to justify this outlay, what £2-3million for an amp same again for the source, and so on.

People don't understand why I bought an £1100 chord qutest when some believe a squeeze box is all you need. These type of arguments ring true across the
entire hifi world at all the different price points.

Heck, some people bark at spending £25 on an LP i gulp buying a round at the pub for 10 mates 150 quid lighter after 2-3 rounds and having to show for it other than what's up the wall 10 mins later.

But what gets me and I giggle at more is their website, they sell "artisan" pieces but the site looks straight from 98, hardly helping their sales im sure!

Give me ring guys ill design you somthing special to go with those products

jjbomber

Had to laugh, Part 2. bank Holiday weekend. How many Cr-Apple stories will be at the top of the landing page for the long weekend. Place your bets now and have a laugh on Friday.
So Monday was the flash deal on the AirPod Pro and iphone11, while today it's the iphone12 leaks, XR rumours and 11 PRO to be scrapped. What will tomorrow bring? Homepod2? Place your bets.

You're probably wondering why we have so many Cr-Apple adverts, oops, stories in a Hi-Fi magazine. Quite.

jjbomber

So Monday was the flash deal on the AirPod Pro and iphone11, while today it's the iphone12 leaks, XR rumours and 11 PRO to be scrapped. What will tomorrow bring? Homepod2? Place your bets.

You're probably wondering why we have so many Cr-Apple adverts, oops, stories in a Hi-Fi magazine. Quite.
After a day off Wednesday, it was iphone12 video leak for today. So what will the biggest story of the weekend be in hi-fi land? The suspense is killing me!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts