Guess What ?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
15589518869_af1e3fa97d_m.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

I think I would wait and buy a proper 4K Blu-Ray player mate.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Amazon say that they will be bringing out 4K films on amazon prime by the end of the year, which i am a member of, so hopefully i should be able to watch some 4K movies soon.
thumbs_up.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
Amazon say that they will be bringing out 4K films on amazon prime by the end of the year, which i am a member of, so hopefully i should be able to watch some 4K movies soon.
Nice one! I wouldn't bother with 4K upscaling in a Blu-Ray player, I once had a Sony DVD recorder HDMI upscaling 5 star WHF award winner, it was exactly the same as DVD.

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
Ohno you mean i am stuck with my panasonic BD35 from 2008 for another eighteen months. *shok*
Yep, I would save your pennies.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
simonlewis said:
Ohno you mean i am stuck with my panasonic BD35 from 2008 for another eighteen months. *shok*

At least it's not a BD30. I thought the 35 was quite a nice player at work. By gel's Pioneer LX91 off him. Probably won't load or turn on any faster than the Pana BD35 but you'll have an awesome player.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts