Gotham GAC-1 Analogue Interconnects

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Having been accused of selling this product on the forum when I was simply writing about my hifi bargain I am editing the post to attempt to remove whatever may have offended the complainer. Hot Deals the topic is called but any reference to where the product can be bought is now removed.

For sure the hifi bargain of all time for me is this interconnect. This cable, popular in the music industry for on stage instrument cable use and wiring of recording studios. Introducing this cable into my system brought about sound improvements in every way. Of course this cable will perform differently in different systems, but it improved mine. It gives me what I want and that is an exciting sound and a suberbly solid bass punch. A highly etched and precise stop/start, without overhang, quality to the sound. I am not a purist and I have a sound engineering past so I am a tinkerer of knobs bells and whistles rather than taking the direct signal approach.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Nonsense. I don't sell anything. How can anyone recommend a hifi bargain without mentioning what it is. If that is the case then a What Hifi 5 star review could be regarded as selling rather than just recommending. No link was entered in the post and I said there are several sellers without mentioning who they are. I can't see how that is me selling. The purpose of the topic is to let people know about good value products. I bought something good value and wanted to share the info. If that is not allowed then how can the topic be of any use? You will see I have edited out what I think might be offending. I have spent many years reading hifi forums but have never joined one before. Unpleasant first encounter means I now think perhaps I should have left it that way. Thought it would be a nice community of like minded folk. I will await a moderaters responce and then maybe I will be off.

K

keeper of the quays

ColinLovesMusic said:
Nonsense. I don't sell anything. How can anyone recommend a hifi bargain without mentioning what it is. If that is the case then a What Hifi 5 star review could be regarded as selling rather than just recommending. No link was entered in the post and I said there are several sellers without mentioning who they are. I can't see how that is me selling. The purpose of the topic is to let people know about good value products. I bought something good value and wanted to share the info. If that is not allowed then how can the topic be of any use?  You will see I have edited out what I think might be offending. I have spent many years reading hifi forums but have never joined one before. Unpleasant first encounter means I now think perhaps I should have left it that way. Thought it would be a nice community of like minded folk. I will await a moderaters responce and then maybe I will be off.
I think if you couched it in the form of a review of different cables? That would probably be more acceptable..but saying if I'm modded? I'm off! Seems a bit previous..im sure you have valuable hifi knowledge which you could share with us? Cheers.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your comment and yes I do have extensive knowledge from many years, although much is opinion open to discussion as many things cannot be set in stone. I will only be off if this forum turns out to be yet another contentious one full of mud slingers and then I would not want to remain. Of course a topic entitled HOT DEALS has to involve the mention of products with an intention of making other readers aware, and if they so wish they can purchase from whoever they choose. You are probably right. Perhaps the post was in the wrong thread but I have not found my way round this forum yet. I appreciate your reply so help me out here please by explaining to me how anyone can refer to a specific product and speak enthusiastically about it without the danger of someone on the forum making the accusation the person posting the recommendation is trying to sell the product? I did state clearly the interconnect worked well in my system and all systems are different, by which I meant it doesn't nessasarily mean the cables will be good in every system or to every ear. I am not looking for confrontational discussions about hifi because I know that so much is down to personal choice. For me a forum is just about discussion and sharing info. Buy the cables if people want to or don't buy. It makes no difference to me. I was just stating in my 35 year history of domestic hifi and a short pro audio engineering course which familiarized me with pro equipment and the use of, I regard the meagre £18 per meter spent to represent for me the best 'spend to improvement ratio' I have ever made. If I was on here to try and sell stuff I would be trying to sell stuff with huge value and profit and not lengths of cable going for small change. I pay that much and more for a vinyl LP. I do want to stay and not be off. However I hope unpleasant people with unfounded accusations are not the norm. I want the experience of logging in and posting to be a pleasure. Thanks again for your reply.

K

keeper of the quays

ColinLovesMusic said:
Thanks for your comment and yes I do have extensive knowledge from many years, although much is opinion open to discussion as many things cannot be set in stone. I will only be off if this forum turns out to be yet another contentious one full of mud slingers and then I would not want to remain. Of course a topic entitled HOT DEALS has to involve the mention of products with an intention of making other readers aware, and if they so wish they can purchase from whoever they choose. You are probably right. Perhaps the post was in the wrong thread but I have not found my way round this forum yet. I appreciate your reply so help me out here please by explaining to me how anyone can refer to a specific product and speak enthusiastically about it without the danger of someone on the forum making the accusation the person posting the recommendation is trying to sell the product? I did state clearly the interconnect worked well in my system and all systems are different, by which I meant it doesn't nessasarily mean the cables will be good in every system or to every ear.  I am not looking for confrontational discussions about hifi because I know that so much is down to personal choice. For me a forum is just about discussion and sharing info. Buy the cables if people want to or don't buy. It makes no difference to me. I was just stating in my 35 year history of domestic hifi and a short pro audio engineering course which familiarized me with pro equipment and the use of,  I regard the meagre £18 per meter spent to represent for me the best 'spend to improvement ratio'  I have ever made. If I was on here to try and sell stuff I would be trying to sell stuff with huge value and profit and not lengths of cable going for small change. I pay that much and more for a vinyl LP. I do want to stay and not be off. However I hope unpleasant people with unfounded accusations are not the norm. I want the experience of logging in and posting to be a pleasure. Thanks again for your reply.
ok Colin, first things first! You need a thick skin on forums..its soon acquired! The combative nature of forums is the same everywhere..i needed some information on a car so looked at threads re this car on a automobile forum! It was the same as here..experts telling people what to buy, then another expert disagreeing then the slinging of mud! Lol then the OP buys something completely different to the advice given! ;) trying to enthuse about a new discovery here can be fraught with problems..spam accusations, the already irritated experts casting their withering opinion upon you! Fortunately the mods here are a reasonable bunch..and if you seem bona fide the benefit of the doubt will be yours! I think geddy lee wasn't being rude..he did say sorry? This forum has had a lot of spam recently and the forum members are a little world weary with it..harsh judgement should be reserved for the time being! We are like a dysfunctional family at times..bickering and blathering but we all share a passion for fidelity! Welcome to the family Colin..ps if your wondering? I'm the strange uncle that no one really wants at the family gatherings but have to invite as I'm family :)

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
OK thanks for that. Yes a thick skin. Well! for the record I have no commercial interests in anything including hifi but will choose my words carefully. I know an interconnect cables performance depends very much on what it is plugged into. After all they are electrical conducers. I don't like spammers or anyone trying to pass off trying to sell something as a recommendation.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I have never used Chord cable but know they are very popular so that in itself is a recommendation. The review you sent me seems rather bitchy to be honest and the description of the sound is not what I am hearing. I would love to know if the result are the unanimous results of a listening panel or just the view of one person. If the results are from a panel of people conducting blind listening then a mismatch between cable and equipment must have given an unsatisfactory result. When hifi reviews are not blind listening or it is one or two people reviewing then I am more careful about taking what I'm reading as gospel and if the product interests me I will search out several reviews and in the end use my own ears to make a judgement. I've come across GAC-1 reviews on American hifi sites and have never read anything negative before, although they were not always favourite. Also it depends on what someone is prepared to spend and how much money does it take to get a good or even excellent sound. My music preference is for Deep House and Reggae both of which are very bass heavy and require control and solidity. The bass quality was where I particularly noticed the improvement. The cable does not introduce a delicate or airy quality and that might be what the reviewers have a preference for. I was only stating my own experience as heard by my own ears and not suggesting everyone should suddenly stop using the cables of their choice and go out and buy GAC-1 cables. However if a pair is doing the lending out rounds it would not hurt for anyone who gets a chance to plug them in and give them a go and let their own ears decide. I would give Chords a go on try before I buy basis.

TrevC

ColinLovesMusic said:
I have never used Chord cable but know they are very popular so that in itself is a recommendation. The review you sent me seems rather bitchy to be honest and the description of the sound is not what I am hearing. I would love to know if the result are the unanimous results of a listening panel or just the view of one person. If the results are from a panel of people conducting blind listening then a mismatch between cable and equipment must have given an unsatisfactory result. When hifi reviews are not blind listening or it is one or two people reviewing then I am more careful about taking what I'm reading as gospel and if the product interests me I will search out several reviews and in the end use my own ears to make a judgement. I've come across GAC-1 reviews on American hifi sites and have never read anything negative before, although they were not always favourite. Also it depends on what someone is prepared to spend and how much money does it take to get a good or even excellent sound. My music preference is for Deep House and Reggae both of which are very bass heavy and require control and solidity. The bass quality was where I particularly noticed the improvement. The cable does not introduce a delicate or airy quality and that might be what the reviewers have a preference for. I was only stating my own experience as heard by my own ears and not suggesting everyone should suddenly stop using the cables of their choice and go out and buy GAC-1 cables. However if a pair is doing the lending out rounds it would not hurt for anyone who gets a chance to plug them in and give them a go and let their own ears decide. I would give Chords a go on try before I buy basis.

Interconnects don't make the slightest difference to sound quality.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Not to the casual listener who only listens to the main fundamentals of the music without listening into the music and also a very cheap and poorly engineered system would not reveil differences, but it can't be true to say different interconnects make no difference because different makes and models of interconnect for one thing have different pF capacitance loads. The lower the pF the later the treble rolloff occures which is particularly important when matching cable to cartridge on a turntable. Good sheilding prevents hum and other noise dirtying the signal and masking detail. Cables behave differently in different systems and that is a good reason why results from hifi reviews of cable can largely be taken with a pinch of salt unless we happen to be using exactly the same equipment as the reviewer - which is unlikely. Long cable runs also require low pF to maintain the full frequency response up to 20kHz. High pF cable for situations where early treble roll off is required.

If you are thinking of digital cable like coaxial SPDIF or Optical Toslink or USB then differences are small and to some people inaudible, but I changed my free A-B USB cable from laptop to DAC to a Lindy Cromo cable which wasn't expensive but still about 3 times pricer than the cheapest and the improvement was impressive. Sound became clean and more expressive and the music sounded defined. With the free USB I had been missing out. The sheiding is much better on the Cromo than the cheap ones and the plugs fit well so not all digital cables are the same even if the rule book says they are. For digital SPDIF coaxial I again use Gotham GAC-1 which I changed to from an old Eccose Producer and the Gotham sounds a little livelier and bolder and the Ecosse smoother but less exciting. For Optical Toslink I use a very cheap £3.50 / mtr Akord Premium and it sounds as good as any expensive Toslink optical I've heard and as good as the Gotham and better than Ecosse SPDIF coaxials which cost about £19 / mtr. Personally I do not think cables costing £100 plus are for anyone other than people with money to waste. After all professionals who record the very music we play do not use cables anything like as expensive as £100 + per meter. Chances are if its a professional setting, it will be the industry standard MonsterCable and also perhaps Gotham or VanDamme and not the high end makes audiophiles enthuse about. Perhaps people who say there is no difference between cables don't have very good hearing, or maybe too much earwax.

TrevC

ColinLovesMusic said:
Not to the casual listener who only listens to the main fundamentals of the music without listening into the music and also a very cheap and poorly engineered system would not reveil differences, but it can't be true to say different interconnects make no difference because different makes and models of interconnect for one thing have different pF capacitance loads. The lower the pF the later the treble rolloff occures which is particularly important when matching cable to cartridge on a turntable. Good sheilding prevents hum and other noise dirtying the signal and masking detail. Cables behave differently in different systems and that is a good reason why results from hifi reviews of cable can largely be taken with a pinch of salt unless we happen to be using exactly the same equipment as the reviewer - which is unlikely. Long cable runs also require low pF to maintain the full frequency response up to 20kHz. High pF cable for situations where early treble roll off is required.

If you are thinking of digital cable like coaxial SPDIF or Optical Toslink or USB then differences are small and to some people inaudible, but I changed my free A-B USB cable from laptop to DAC to a Lindy Cromo cable which wasn't expensive but still about 3 times pricer than the cheapest and the improvement was impressive. Sound became clean and more expressive and the music sounded defined. With the free USB I had been missing out. The sheiding is much better on the Cromo than the cheap ones and the plugs fit well so not all digital cables are the same even if the rule book says they are. For digital SPDIF coaxial I again use Gotham GAC-1 which I changed to from an old Eccose Producer and the Gotham sounds a little livelier and bolder and the Ecosse smoother but less exciting. For Optical Toslink I use a very cheap £3.50 / mtr Akord Premium and it sounds as good as any expensive Toslink optical I've heard and as good as the Gotham and better than Ecosse SPDIF coaxials which cost about £19 / mtr. Personally I do not think cables costing £100 plus are for anyone other than people with money to waste. After all professionals who record the very music we play do not use cables anything like as expensive as £100 + per meter. Chances are if its a professional setting, it will be the industry standard MonsterCable and also perhaps Gotham or VanDamme and not the high end makes audiophiles enthuse about. Perhaps people who say there is no difference between cables don't have very good hearing, or maybe too much earwax.

Perhaps you don't understand electronics and hear differences that don't exist.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I have a fair grasp of electronics and ears with hearing good enough to hear that differences between cable are not a figment of my imagination. but I will agree to disagree with you on the subject.

TrevC

ColinLovesMusic said:
I have a fair grasp of electronics

Great, then perhaps you can explain how an interconnect of normal construction, ie. just copper wire and plugs, used at line levels can change the sound. I can't see how on earth that is possible, but I'm happy to be educated on the subject.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Firstly it is incredible to me that you have not done the most obvious thing and used your ears. It is so easy. All someone needs to do is take a bundle of cables of various makes and/or models of your choice and then select some CDs or digital files or Vinyl whatever. You do not need an audiophile quality system, a laptop with a good media player installed and a USB cable feeding a DAC from which out comes the analogue cables into your amps AUX1 or line input by any other name. AIMP is by far the best media player for my equipment to produce what sounds best to me - I know that because my ears have told me so. Other media players may be other peoples preference. Various other tweaks come into it like the codec package for the digital files will have choices for LAV or ffdshow or microsoft digital decoders and then I wonder how many people get that far and beyond to untick the dynamic range compressor box which seems to alway come ticked by default, and the other 101 different options. Anyway once all that is sorted plug in a USB2 or USB3 A-B cable of known high audio quality to a DAC with USB in or go via a converter if the DAC doesn't have one. From then on it is a simple case of doing A/B comparisons and listening. Some cables will bring the music forward, others will make it seem to be more distant. Some will make the loud bits louder and the quiet bits quieter to produce a presentation that is exciting and dynamic but lose a lot of the finer detail or quiet bits- assuming the music has any to lose. Other cables will squash the loud bits and so preventing them from dominating and that will bring the finer detail up. Unexciting, undynamic and yet well detailed. Most will be somewhere inbetween but I'm just making a point. If all cables are the same then there would not be a problem with long cable runs. Most of us in domestic surroundings do not have to have long cable runs but live performances do. Imagine how long the cable runs have to be to wire up an orchestra. The longer the run the earlier high frequencies roll off, sheilding has to be better, hum rejection means the cable has to be better engineered. Cables must not run parallel but cross at 90degree axis. The best cable would be no cable at all, the second best cable would be a cable that has no influence over the original sound or recording at all but as all amplified and recorded music starts its life by coming through a cable no-one on earth can know what the original sound is or should be. The worst cables are cables with lots of their own charactor that alter the sound from the original, but again no-one can know which cable is a worst cable and which isn't unless they know what the original unamplified sound sounded like. Music that is electronic from the very start from electrical musical instruments rather than acoustic go through cables right from the start and there is no way ever of knowing which cable was or was not accurate or with too much charactor. But what is clear by now is that all cables are not the same. For sure analogue cables do influence the sound we finally hear but of course that is in combination with all the other equipment that eventually produces the sound coming out of our loudspeakers. Digital cables do influence the sound, even though in theory that can't happen. But to those who can hear a difference, the current belief that a bit entering the cable at one end must come out the other end identical know there must be other things at work that currently is not understood.

As bad as somebody who wont use their ears and wants to believe all cables are the same are those who believe one make and model of cable must be good and another make and model bad just because what hifi says so, pointing to a review rather than plugging some of those apparantly poor cables in and deciding for themselves. Ultimately if someone really wants to believe all cables are the same I expect their brain will override their ears and they will all sound the same.

If for no other reason this huge wadge of text has been good typing practice and the killing of half an hour free time. And cable is a topic some people with interest in hifi love talking about - myself included. Probably because they can be such a low cost upgrade. Gotham GAC 1 analogue interconnects are by far my prefered cable in my system but that doesn't mean I kiss them goodnight and they do come well down my list of lifes priorities.

TrevC

ColinLovesMusic said:
Firstly it is incredible to me that you have not done the most obvious thing and used your ears. It is so easy. All someone needs to do is take a bundle of cables of various makes and/or models of your choice and then select some CDs or digital files or Vinyl whatever. You do not need an audiophile quality system, a laptop with a good media player installed and a USB cable feeding a DAC from which out comes the analogue cables into your amps AUX1 or line input by any other name. AIMP is by far the best media player for my equipment to produce what sounds best to me - I know that because my ears have told me so. Other media players may be other peoples preference. Various other tweaks come into it like the codec package for the digital files will have choices for LAV or ffdshow or microsoft digital decoders and then I wonder how many people get that far and beyond to untick the dynamic range compressor box which seems to alway come ticked by default, and the other 101 different options. Anyway once all that is sorted plug in a USB2 or USB3 A-B cable of known high audio quality to a DAC with USB in or go via a converter if the DAC doesn't have one. From then on it is a simple case of doing A/B comparisons and listening. Some cables will bring the music forward, others will make it seem to be more distant. Some will make the loud bits louder and the quiet bits quieter to produce a presentation that is exciting and dynamic but lose a lot of the finer detail or quiet bits- assuming the music has any to lose. Other cables will squash the loud bits and so preventing them from dominating and that will bring the finer detail up. Unexciting, undynamic and yet well detailed. Most will be somewhere inbetween but I'm just making a point. If all cables are the same then there would not be a problem with long cable runs. Most of us in domestic surroundings do not have to have long cable runs but live performances do. Imagine how long the cable runs have to be to wire up an orchestra. The longer the run the earlier high frequencies roll off, sheilding has to be better, hum rejection means the cable has to be better engineered. Cables must not run parallel but cross at 90degree axis. The best cable would be no cable at all, the second best cable would be a cable that has no influence over the original sound or recording at all but as all amplified and recorded music starts its life by coming through a cable no-one on earth can know what the original sound is or should be. The worst cables are cables with lots of their own charactor that alter the sound from the original, but again no-one can know which cable is a worst cable and which isn't unless they know what the original unamplified sound sounded like. Music that is electronic from the very start from electrical musical instruments rather than acoustic go through cables right from the start and there is no way ever of knowing which cable was or was not accurate or with too much charactor. But what is clear by now is that all cables are not the same. For sure analogue cables do influence the sound we finally hear but of course that is in combination with all the other equipment that eventually produces the sound coming out of our loudspeakers. Digital cables do influence the sound, even though in theory that can't happen. But to those who can hear a difference, the current belief that a bit entering the cable at one end must come out the other end identical know there must be other things at work that currently is not understood.

As bad as somebody who wont use their ears and wants to believe all cables are the same are those who believe one make and model of cable must be good and another make and model bad just because what hifi says so, pointing to a review rather than plugging some of those apparantly poor cables in and deciding for themselves. Ultimately if someone really wants to believe all cables are the same I expect their brain will override their ears and they will all sound the same.

If for no other reason this huge wadge of text has been good typing practice and the killing of half an hour free time. And cable is a topic some people with interest in hifi love talking about - myself included. Probably because they can be such a low cost upgrade. Gotham GAC 1 analogue interconnects are by far my prefered cable in my system but that doesn't mean I kiss them goodnight and they do come well down my list of lifes priorities.

[/quote]

Twaddle.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site

[/quote]

K

keeper of the quays

TrevC said:
ColinLovesMusic said:

Firstly it is incredible to me that you have not done the most obvious thing and used your ears. It is so easy. All someone needs to do is take a bundle of cables of various makes and/or models of your choice and then select some CDs or digital files or Vinyl whatever. You do not need an audiophile quality system, a laptop with a good  media player installed and a USB cable feeding a DAC from which out comes the analogue cables into your amps AUX1 or line input by any other name. AIMP is by far the best media player for my equipment to produce what sounds best to me - I know that because my ears have told me so. Other media players may be other peoples preference. Various other tweaks come into it like  the codec package for the digital files will have choices for LAV or ffdshow or microsoft digital decoders and then I wonder how many people get that far and beyond to untick the dynamic range compressor box which seems to alway come ticked by default, and the other 101 different options. Anyway once all that is sorted plug in a USB2 or USB3 A-B cable of known high audio quality to a DAC with USB in or go via a converter if the DAC doesn't have one. From then on it is a simple case of doing A/B comparisons and listening. Some cables will bring the music forward, others will make it seem to be more distant. Some will make the loud bits louder and the quiet bits quieter to produce a presentation that is exciting and dynamic but lose a lot of the finer detail or quiet bits- assuming the music has any to lose. Other cables will squash the loud bits and so preventing them from dominating and that will bring the finer detail up. Unexciting, undynamic and yet well detailed. Most will be somewhere inbetween but I'm just making a point. If all cables are the same then there would not be a problem with long cable runs. Most of us in domestic surroundings do not have to have long cable runs but live performances do. Imagine how long the cable runs have to be to wire up an orchestra. The longer the run the earlier high frequencies roll off, sheilding has to be better, hum rejection means the cable has to be better engineered. Cables must not run parallel but cross at 90degree axis. The best cable would be no cable at all, the second best cable would be a cable that has no influence over the original sound or recording at all but as all amplified and recorded music starts its life by coming through a cable no-one on earth can know what the original sound is or should be. The worst cables are cables with lots of their own charactor that alter the sound from the original, but again no-one can know which cable is a worst cable and which isn't unless they know what the original unamplified sound sounded like. Music that is electronic from the very start from electrical musical instruments rather than acoustic go through cables right from the start and there is no way ever of knowing which cable was or was not accurate or with too much charactor. But what is clear by now is that all cables are not the same. For sure analogue cables do influence the sound we finally hear but of course that is in combination with all the other equipment that eventually produces the sound coming out of our loudspeakers. Digital cables do influence the sound, even though in theory that can't happen. But to those who can hear a difference, the current belief that a bit entering the cable at one end must come out the other end identical  know there must  be other things at work that currently is not understood.

Twaddle.
[/quote]Blimey Trev, Colin went to a lot of trouble to write a lot of interesting information for you..and all you can say is "twaddle" that's crap mate..put some meat on the bones of your rebuttle.....more words Trev, use google if you don't know many big words..many do here! One word answers are crap.

ColinLovesMusic

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I have been reading trev c on the interconnect question and not being very polite. But as long as people know politeness is not the name of the game rudeness is as good a means of communication as any. I don't mind at all being told I talk taddle or do not know what I am talking about. That does not get my fur ruffled at all. Deeply wounded at being accused of being a spammer trying to sell products because so unjust. I might talk taddle with some things and not others. I do listen very carefully into music and some differences between interconnect cables cannot be explained by any scientific explanation as we now enter the black art of hifi. I have two branded cables amongst many, but the two I am going to explain about do exhibit a strange phenomena. When switching between these interconnects, one causes me to be gripped attentively throughout a selection of music and the other causes my mind to wonder and to become disinterested in the music even though the tonal balance is not hugely different. I think the word 'uninvolving' is often used by hifi reviewers. This is not my own bias coming in as I had prejudged the 'boring' cable would have given me something extra to be enthused about but no. All it gave me was disinterest in the music. Both lengths are same price within a £. Freebie cables are very thin and with little insulation and of unknown quality and specification. Bass from freebies is particularly noted for its soft wooly and poorly defined sound. Vocals are pinched and treble brittle without good detail sweetness and clarity and lengthy natural decay. My exciting captivating attention grasping interconnects are the Gotham GAC-1. The mind wondering attention losing unexciting interconnect is Alphason (made by QED I believe - is same company after all). Please note these two branded cables will give different results in different systems. I am talking about my system and my ears. I am confident others would hear what I am talking about. It would be straying off topic but I must point out the speaker cable is MonsterCable and before I hear the sound it has to go through that as well.

TrevC

keeper of the quays said:
Blimey Trev, Colin went to a lot of trouble to write a lot of interesting information for you..and all you can say is "twaddle" that's crap mate..put some meat on the bones of your rebuttle.....more words Trev, use google if you don't know many big words..many do here! One word answers are crap.

OK, I'll be sure and use use "crap" next time. I'll add verbose if that helps meet your approval.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Why are you all still talking to a spammer who is just sucking as much free promotional 'oxygen' as he can from a website that allows it due to negligent moderation? (Sorry Andy, Joe. I meant 'a light touch' of course.)

If the product is that good and that successful, then they can afford to pay for advertising.

This poster is on the same level as any other spammer we've had here in the past, pushing their illegal identity document services, magic love potions, dodgy hi-fi websites, essay writing, software fixes or just plain gobbledegook.

K

keeper of the quays

TrevC said:
keeper of the quays said:
Blimey Trev, Colin went to a lot of trouble to write a lot of interesting information for you..and all you can say is "twaddle" that's crap mate..put some meat on the bones of your rebuttle.....more words Trev, use google if you don't know many big words..many do here! One word answers are crap.

OK, I'll be sure and use use "crap" next time. I'll add verbose if that helps meet your approval. 
Verbose? Nice...are you sure it was googled? I reckon verbose is more Bing! You have a lot self approval going on Trev...lol but if you want my approval? You got it mate..your like a anti hero that you just can't help liking! Lol Trev the chopper chops up the snake oil wrigglers..

K

keeper of the quays

chebby said:
Why are you all still talking to a spammer who is just sucking as much free promotional 'oxygen' as he can from a website that allows it due to negligent moderation? (Sorry Andy, Joe. I meant 'a light touch' of course.)

If the product is that good and that successful, then they can afford to pay for advertising.

This poster is on the same level as any other spammer we've had here in the past, pushing their illegal identity document services, magic love potions, dodgy hi-fi websites, essay writing, software fixes or just plain gobbledegook.
Essay writing? Spam? I'm not sure Colin is a spanner...sorry spammer! That word is easily used by those with loose lips? Are your lips loose Mr chubby? Sorry chebby! ;) i have never suffered with loose lips myself..sometimes the occasional miss metaphors...sorry mixed metaphors get out and cause raising of hackle's..other than that? I'm a very good forum member.. ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts