Girlfriend in interconnect upgrade shocker!

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Bought a pair of Atlas Equator MkII interconnects for the CD player today, an upgrade from a pair I forget who made but cost me about a fiver 15 years ago. (Was using some Cable Talk interconnects but they got moved to connect the Onk to the stereo amp a couple of months ago).

The difference is incredible... I don't think any element of the tracks I did an AB comparison on didn't show any sign of improvement.

But even better still, the girlfriend (after the usual "what have you bought now" and "how much did that cost") actually noticed the difference. Even got a thumbs up!

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Blimey!
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

I've managed to acquire a 42" plasma, Soundstyle Z2 stands and Lars & Ivan Bobo kit recently without needing to buy a single handbag! (She's obviously storing it up for something!)

A

Anonymous

oh.this sounds familiar shes likes the hifi so did my ex missus and greatful for that one happy man again--- and then wanted half of the hifi when we divorced now that broke my heart so tell your girlfriend or wife the hifi costs only pounds not thousands or they will take it off you if the relationship dont work out ,,, hifi first women second..

A

Anonymous

yes just wee a bit having lost the hifi,, the good bit though is i have some money again to call my own,. and not being told turn that thing down every time i played any music i am now a born again batchelor yahoo ..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts