Getting a Hi-Fi system is a lot simpler than most people think without all the hype

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

singularity6

Oct 3, 2022
Visit site
I have a Denon D-M41, WiiM Mini and a Monoprice SW10. When it comes to headphones, I like my Audio Technica ATH-M50x's and my Roland RH-A30's. My total investment in that is probably around $1k. Overall, I think it all sounds fantastic.

Reactions: Snooker

JDL

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site
For most of us here.....no, it probably won't.
I happened to make it happen. A modest system, sounds fantastic to me, and I don't believe it cost a fortune. However, it did take some time, some frustrating and some mistaken inappropriate purchases. Speakers were the things that presented the biggest problems for me. I got to where I want to be, though....
That happy place.
I sincerely hope that everyone else here, and I believe it's fairly easily possible can arrive there too.
Apart from searching out the right speakers,recording quality is a big part of delivering a satisfactory listening experience in my opinion.
For most of us here.....no, it probably won't.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts