Gadget show reviews

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey seen yesterday that sonos got a raving 5 stars and beat out the sqeezebox and airport xpress.

Next week 1080p projectors, should be a good one.

Just a heads up as they tend to do the budget cheap ones, all the way up to something worth 10,000.

And yes, we all know what certain people think of the gadget show and their reviews.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I caught a few moments of last night's show.

They were giving a well considered group review of some cameras (and a torch for some bizarre reason) by lobbing them out of a helicopter and then laughing and screaming a lot.

As a photographer - in my spare time - I can honestly say I have never tried out a new camera by having it thrown to the ground from a helicopter whilst I laugh and shriek and jump up and down like an overgrown toddler!

Are WHF considering this as a test methodology? (Or is that left to 'Stuff'?)

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
D3CYPH3R:The Gadget show is the Top Gear of tech, very funny to watch but i wouldn't go off their reviews to buy anything.

I'd actually disagree with that. I dont think its funny to watch, as theyre trying to be Top Gear and doing it pretty badly. I was interested to see the WiFi music tests they did, and yes theyre not particularly in depth but was good to see how the things worked. Its annoying though that they didnt explain where the music was coming from on the Sonos.

As for the helicopters and boats, I just found it irritating and over the top.

A

Anonymous

JamesOK:I dont think its funny to watch, as theyre trying to be Top Gear and doing it pretty badly...as for the helicopters and boats, I just found it irritating and over the top.
Yup, +1 on that. I'm rapidly losing interest in The Gadget Show which seems to dumb down further with each passing week.

Would still love to win their competition though...
emotion-19.gif

A

Anonymous

I agree, but it was cool to see that a 100.00 kodak camcorder taking such a beating and surviving.

It shows that maufactuers take care with quality tbh

I would like to win the new girl, or suzie perry.
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts