Funk firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Funk Firm and AK have recently introduced some new products, the German HiFi press rave about them, I have heard some of Funk Firm's latest products, and they give the competition a run for there money. Why is What HiFi ignoring them? Hidden agenda? Advertsing revenue no doubt? I thought you where an inpartial magazine.

Funk Firm arm planning an upgrade for existing PT owners to take there 30 year old machines to anniversary specification, will what HiFi be reviewing that? They are also introducing a new tone arm, will what HiFi be reviewing that?

I wonder why so many Cambridge Audio products are so highly reccomended by the magazine, nothing to do with the advertising budget of Richer Sounds no doubt? Smaller companies should be treated with the same respect and receive fair reviews.

#Cymbiosis builds LP12's to order, arguable some of the best in the world, Peter has regular trips abroad to service and upgrade LP12's, yet the mention of Peter and Cymbiosis is a rarity within your magazine?

More conspiracy theories. When are people going to accept that to be reviewed the manufacturer simply has to provide a product for review. If they have not then you cannot expect any comments from any publication.

The fact that someone really needs to read a review in WHF whilst accepting the item has been well received elsewhere leads me to wonder if the OP has some distinct interest in the sales of said item . But that's another theory.

Regards upgraded LP12s then this is understandable WHF review standard products and the required to upgrade what is basically a poor standard piece of equipment as it stands would never be within their remit.

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
WHF has told funk firm it will not be reviewing any of there products any longer, AK told me so? Silence from the editoral team of WHF? Wait to see what they say? They claim something was delivered damaged, so that is an excuse not to review fine products?

djh1697 said:
WHF has told funk firm it will not be reviewing any of there products any longer, AK told me so? Silence from the editoral team of WHF? Wait to see what they say? They claim something was delivered damaged, so that is an excuse not to review fine products?

With so many other reviews available I fail to see why Funk Firm would be so desperate for endorsement by WHF anyway.

P.S.: I would think it difficult to review something if it arrived damaged.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
djh1697 said:

Any more 'inside information' you wish to drip out post by post, and if it's questionable that 'AK told you so?' then why are you demanding answers to other points?

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Funk Firm threatened to go public with the indisputable proof they found that the world is flat, that we didn't ever go to the moon, and that the Mars Rover is actually on Devon Island in the arctic circle. WHF staff are actually all shapeshifting green lizards and part of the New World Order ran by the illuminati, same as the royal family and most world leaders. As a result, WHF have been specifically instructed to destroy Funk Firm, discredit its reputation and murder its children at secret sacrificial rituals.

Well that's what David Ike told me anyway.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
Funk Firm threatened to go public with the indisputable proof they found that the world is flat, that we didn't ever go to the moon, and that the Mars Rover is actually on Devon Island in the arctic circle. WHF staff are actually all shapeshifting green lizards and part of the New World Order ran by the illuminati, same as the royal family and most world leaders. As a result, WHF have been specifically instructed to destroy Funk Firm, discredit its reputation and murder its children at secret sacrificial rituals.

Well that's what David Ike told me anyway.

See? Knew there'd be a perfectly logical explanation.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I was waiting for the OP to come back with "don't be so f-----g stupid", and I was going to reply with "WELL YOU STARTED IT!!". But it looks like he's ran away, sadly denying me of my right to the brutal put-down.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
I was waiting for the OP to come back with "don't be so f-----g stupid", and I was going to reply with "WELL YOU STARTED IT!!". But it looks like he's ran away, sadly denying me of my right to the brutal put-down.

Gone off in a blue funk?

ggonzalez

Mar 8, 2021
Visit site
Funk Firm isn't a trustworthy company. In December 2020, I ordered I mat from their website, and 3 months later, they haven't sent me the product or returned my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS