Freeview HD PVRs

A

Anonymous

thanks professor! have they been able to include the new 3view model? hope the philips works out for you, and if not that John Lewis live up to their high customer service reputation....

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Nope, 3view isn't there - hasn't been released yet as far as I know.

You've got the Sagemcom RT190-320, the Digital Stream DHR8205U, the Technika Smartbox 8320 and the aforementioned Philips HDT8520.

Have just heard rumour the update isn't due for another 2 weeks, but there's been so many rumours on the HDT8520, I'm not going to pay it much mind. Philips have got till the 3view and Humax boxes have been out a few days and I've had a chance to see them in action. If they're better, it'll be swapped subject to JL's customer service - here's hoping one of them pulls through!

A

Anonymous

Hi Andy,

any update on when the 3View box or the new Humax HDR-FOXT2 might be reviewed by the WHF team?

Many thanks!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Humax HDR-FOXT2 review is in the current issue, on sale now
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Aha - so it is! Just picked copy up this afternoon. Are the freeview HD images on this humax comparable to the humax freesat box, or does freesat still have the edge for HD? And although the SD is obviously less impressive than the HD is it pretty much on a par with the original broadcast SD signal?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts