Freesat hd

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
If i got a freesat hd box and connect it to sky dish will i have to disconnect my sky+ box or can i have both connected to my dish ? just a bit unsure how it works. Thanks.

daveh75

a long as you have enough ports on your lnb you can run both together, as you have sky plus and that uses two feeds, you would need another feed for your freesat other wise you will have to keep swapping cables, normally when sky fit sky+ or hd they fit a quad lnb so you should have spare ports on the lnb as your currently using two,but if they didn't and only fitted a dual lnb you would need to change it for one with four,six(rare) or 8 ports

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Think i have more ports so should be ok, but i think i will wait till freesat plus comes out then cancel sky+ maybe! . Thanks

daveh75

thats the route i intend to take tbh. i never have rated sky, still have standard sky (without subscription) so just free channels.ok sky might have 200+ channels but dont reckon theres many more than a dozen worth watching,which is why i dont subscribe and havn't for years,and thats coming from an indepent aerial/satellite installer who has done countless hundreds of sky installs over the last 10yrs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts